• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth neurotoxicity and my loud pill box of meds and remedies!

Methamphetamine is a serious neurotoxic substance so is not silly to tackle this problem to reduce harmful tragedies at the end of the road!

So I have two boxes fill with great psychotropic that I love or just need. The first one is an small wooden box that I have all my stimulant, psychedelic and cannabis in crystal jars, also paraphernalia like glass pipes. The other one is an big plastic tool box that I store all my medication, supplements, nicotine patches and first aid supplies. Every time I do methamphetamine I use both boxes, but the focus here is in the big plastic box!

Let looks around here, first I have an clonazepam prescription, I also have clonazepam on an small crystal jar on my other box because they are great for cut the methamphetamine trip or just to chill it out.

DISCLAIMER: The statements that are going to be presented now are just back up by small investigations done on rats or in vitro. Is not solid evidence so take it as a grain of salt. Why do I share this then? Because I prefer to take an chance in protecting myself of the harm, maybe it does work!

Then I have this small bottle of Selenium, this weird transition element was tested on rats so se if it have potential to work as a neuroprotective, the results are that they have an important roll in reducing methamphetamine neurotoxicity.

Then whe have Acetyl L Carnitine that have been tested on rats and proven to have protective qualities for the Blood Brain Barrier. So maybe taking a pill before and regularly while using methamphetamine, especially in a Run it can protect your BBB from malformations done by methamphetamine.

Ahh my little B-12, on rats have the properties of reducing the mitochondria malfunctioning and death. Very important if you want to have some energy went you cut methamphetamine for a time.

Co Q-10 is another most have, it can be a cardiovascular protective in the same time proven in vitro to reduce neurotoxicity to serotonin neurotransmitters.

Mostly those are the most relevant to me went it comes to protection against methamphetamine. I normally use them before smoking methamphetamine, in the process (you never know went you gonna go into a binge) and three days afterwards.

The most important and have more solid evidence is EATING HEALTHY WHILE USING METHAMPHETAMINE, and stay hydrate. Use dry mouth mouthwash for preventing tooth decay.

BONUS!!!

I have prescribed lithium that is a serious neuroprotective against methamphetamine. Don't do lithium, too much can kill you, too little will do shit.

You forgot curumin, EPA/DHA, vitamin c and basically all other antioxidants, piracetam, and, especially, metformin.

^Not an exhaustive list by any means.

Also of incredible notable interest, BPC-157

Does anyone have any advice for abruxia (may be spelling it wrong).

I have huge issues with literally any stimulant and any amount (even the lowest 5 mg of adderall) making my jaw fly around! I've been looking for some remedies for a long time now. I've been asked if I'm chewing gum lol.

N-acetylcysteine (NAC) should probably be everyone's #1 go to. If you can only afford one, make it NAC (which is cheap anyway).

#NAC4VirtuallyEveryHealthHarm

This was one of the things that I hated about methamphetamine the most. Id get a couple lines in me, or a few hits or whatever and start getting side effects. The next thing I know, 20 hours later Im on 6 additional substances just to "even me out." Its very hard to be high on meth and not have other people know, especially when everyone is used to you as a benzo/opiate addict. Alprazolam, kratom, cannabis+extra cbd, alcohol and whatever else was going on. Why was I doing meth, then doing a ton of other substances to feel normal. Don't do drugs if you wana feel normal lol.

CFC what does NAC do exactly. ive heard about it quite a bit recently in the same supplement category as Coq10.

Does anyone have any advice for abruxia (may be spelling it wrong).

I have huge issues with literally any stimulant and any amount (even the lowest 5 mg of adderall) making my jaw fly around! I've been looking for some remedies for a long time now. I've been asked if I'm chewing gum lol.

Magnesium is said to be the best remedy. Don’t buy the shit down at the pharmacy though, many of the cheaper magnesium supplements are salts with low bioavailability. Use magnesium glycinate or magnesium l-threonate.

If you have a decent magnesium levels in your body from proper diet and/or supplements then you don’t really need to take it during the session. Most stimulants unfortunately deplete magnesium and if you don’t eat organic often times food will be deplete of magnesium since it’s considered a micronutrient for growing plants.

-GC

Magnesium is said to be the best remedy. Don’t buy the shit down at the pharmacy though, many of the cheaper magnesium supplements are salts with low bioavailability. Use magnesium glycinate or magnesium l-threonate.

If you have a decent magnesium levels in your body from proper diet and/or supplements then you don’t really need to take it during the session. Most stimulants unfortunately deplete magnesium and if you don’t eat organic often times food will be deplete of magnesium since it’s considered a micronutrient for growing plants.

-GC
Thank you! So magnesium supplements ordered from online would be best?

There is a bit of academic research showing that atypical antipsychotics (ATP) - particularly seroquel - alleviate the neurotoxic effects of meth (in mice at least). Maybe it is better in the long term to wind down with an ATP rather than a benzo. Or both perhaps.