• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth makes me feel nauseous - insufflation

Icequeenashley

Greenlighter
Hi there!
I have been using the same bag for the past 3 days with my best friend. We are both addicts but I have used for 1 and a half years before he began using. I was sober for 6 months before we both started together.

Yesterday, I noticed a sort of throbbing sensation on the right side of my head. But after a few hours, I began getting ill. After showering, eating, and rehydrating I still felt quite ill so I took two naps. The first one didnt help at all but the second did and I felt much better. A few hours ago, I decided I was fine enough to do more.. So I did. I noticed the same feeling come over me.

I am currently still ill. Its bearable but it feels like I want to throw up. My throat feels dry and a bit itchy and almost like puke is ready to come up it. My best friend has had no issues however and doesn't feel any kind of sickness from it. It confuses me. He is much bigger than me as I am a petite skinny female so he often uses more when we redose together.

I'm getting side tracked but my overall concern is.. What is making me ill? Could it be the batch (which wasnt dried correctly and smelled disgusting)? Could it be an underlying health issue I might have? I honetly feel the throat issue might come from snorting as the powder flies right thru and coats my throat which has done a lot of damage to the depth of it.

Sorry for being all over the place. I hope Im clear enough. Any answer is helpful. Thank you.

It's a very strong stimulant. Most stimulants cause nausea. If I inject a high dose of coke or meth it sometimes makes me dry-heave.

While it could be, and probably is, just the batch, it is possible that you are are experiencing health issues from prolonged use. At the very least, treat yourself to a new batch and have that one tested, but the best advice is to take a stim break for the time being and give your body what it really needs- regular rest and nutrition. I have a cabinet full of vitamins and supplements for just these times (I'll list my faves at the bottom) Have your batch tested. You may be more sensitive to whatever might be wrong it than your friend is, being that you are more petite. Also consider that it may be cut or fake even and that you may have allergies you're unaware of, exposure to allergens and toxins stack and will become more severe over time...

Bottom line if its making you sick, discontinue use.

Vitamins/supplements:
Activated charcoal- for those times when you've given your body too much shit and you need it gone
Daily multivitamin and probiotic- neccessary to maintain a balanced body chemistry
Calm- otc magnesium drink mix- keeps digestion regular, is a vasodialtor, and promotes relaxation

There are more I take when depending on what side effects I'm dealing with (if interested I'll can post those as well) but the ones above pretty much everyone should have in their cabinet regardless of use.