• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth & Klonopin

Kevlarrrrr

Greenlighter
There is probably already a thread for this on here I looked for a bit lol, this is my first day posting. I don't do meth very often. My DOC is cannabis & opes. Lol, but I recently tried Klonopin before and after using Meth. Wow. First time I thoroughly enjoyed meth & had no comedown issues at all, which usually are a pain in my ass because I'm a big emotional baby already hahahaha ????

anyone else have stories/experience with this or other benzos not just after, but before. I wish I hadn't of tried it. I usually hate meth!

welll now u know what can make you come down from the "demon" within meth.....comedown wise.....just be weary of both drugs and if u started klonopin it cam be as hardcore a adiction to valium and such...be careful cutting back on ur daily use doesnt hurt

I've done it and it's definitely a good combo. There was actually a recent thread on BL of people singing that combination's praises. Dex-amphetamine (Adderall, Dexedrine etc.) combined with a benzodiazepine like clonazepam is also quite good, in my experience.

While this combination is amazing & physiologically safe within reason you must realize that it does come with a certain amount of danger. Allowing your body & mind to continue operating while using large amounts of both drugs to counteract the side effects of one another can lead to 'unwanted behavior' i.e. acting completely out of character.

Talk about out of character. On this combination i considered IV(my first time), took me no longer then a second to make my mind up using a dirty rig with a chance of Hep C. Didn't matter, wasn't thinking that far ahead at this point. As you can imagine i butchered my arm's, especially when my mate gave me some 23G needles to play with. Very fucked up experience(i now IV like a pro.) YMMV.

welll now u know what can make you come down from the "demon" within meth.....comedown wise.....just be weary of both drugs and if u started klonopin it cam be as hardcore a adiction to valium and such...be careful cutting back on ur daily use doesnt hurt

Yeah my doc has had me on Klonopin for three plus years now. I basically have to have someone regulate them for me or it ends up a bloodbath everytime. I hardly ever do meth. Honestly maybe three, four times a year? I love sleeping way too much

While this combination is amazing & physiologically safe within reason you must realize that it does come with a certain amount of danger. Allowing your body & mind to continue operating while using large amounts of both drugs to counteract the side effects of one another can lead to 'unwanted behavior' i.e. acting completely out of character.

Yes. I can definitely see transforming into a totally different person on this combo

Thank you all for the help! Sorry for the day in responding. Went fishing a few days ago and my phone did too ?