• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

meth is making me sleeepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BooTravS

Greenlighter
Hey people,

When iv'ing meth and here recently it has been making me very lethargic, even making me sleep for up to 12 hrs at a time, which is unusual for me as I have been an insomniac for over 35 years. I am curious as to what the meth could possibly be cut with to invoke such a response. Having had some of the best and the worst in my career as a buzz chaser this stuff looks like good and tastes good. (meaning right for meth not actually good;)) I haven't tried washing it yet as I ran out of my ingredients and I am not a believer of the bleach test, even so it wouldn't tell me the cut just that it was cut with something besides ISO.

When prepping my gear I used 45 cc water and i am not sure of the exact amount of meth but a ballpark of .5 g. When I drew it up it drew up total of 63 cc that's that's 18 additional cc's:? is that normal? It also left a lot of crystal like shards in the spoon, almost enough for a pick me up later. does anyone know what could look, smell, taste and melt like meth but isn't meth? Has anyone else ever seen this from meth?

Just some background info...I have been an avid buzz chasing person for pr't near my entire existenz starting at 9yrs old. I have learned the techniques to cook or purify most of the drugs in circulation today. On that same note I am not a chemist or an encyclopedia so I don't know everything and for that matter I would say I know less every day:\. Any info even the slightest inkling that you may have seen this would help.

HI BooTrav, Welcome to Bluelight!

This is New Member's Introductions where we generally don't answer specific drug questions. If you don't get your answer perhaps you can try the Drug Culture or Other Drugs sub forums.

Last edited:
Sounds like MSM mate. If the bits left over are like needle shaped. You should be able to taste good gear so grab a dot and if it tastes like nothing then bunk gear, sorry.

Does msm taste like meth? and I question the draw 45 cc's water pulling up 63 cc's with meth that's 18 cc's of meth??

Last edited:
While I'd love to try and throw some ideas at you about what it might have been it would amount to nothing but pure speculation.

Even a similar experience has no guarantee of being the same thing as the myriad of RC's, active cuts, precursors, otc meds, prescription meds and supplements out there just

leave any guess just that... A guess. I'm sorry but I have to Close this as endless speculation won't help you nor anyone else. Glad you're okay though. Also I think you were talking about 63 Units as CC's would be a turkey baster full.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.