• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth: Is it making me crazy or crazier

Unless you have certain mental health disorders, then it's the meth. The longer you stay up on it, the weirder things get. I would think someone was spying on me from the woods next to my house because I heard leaves rustling. I would constantly "hear" my mom saying my name and one situation I kept seeing "shadow people" running behind me in my house and would yell for them to leave. My rule of thumb was to stay up no longer than 3 days. When it got to the 72 hour mark I would take 50 mg of my Seroquel and within 15 minutes I was out. Just pay attention to how long you're staying up, that can get bad and result in a psychosis.

I think you need some benzos and a good night sleep it is making you both and maybe some time to replenish your receptors once you get psychosis off a drug you will react this way each time nearly

#2 always happened to me after 3 or 4 days. I called it "meth radio"

I read this thread last night before i posted and could here the "meth tv" outside..
and had a little giggle.

mine starts to appear after day 2, It actually deters me from using slows it all down.

Unless you have certain mental health disorders, then it's the meth. The longer you stay up on it, the weirder things get. I would think someone was spying on me from the woods next to my house because I heard leaves rustling. I would constantly "hear" my mom saying my name and one situation I kept seeing "shadow people" running behind me in my house and would yell for them to leave. My rule of thumb was to stay up no longer than 3 days. When it got to the 72 hour mark I would take 50 mg of my Seroquel and within 15 minutes I was out. Just pay attention to how long you're staying up, that can get bad and result in a psychosis.

When it first started happening, which wasn't too long ago and it had never happened before. I thought someone was calling my name or singing it, white noise sounded like conversations and my neighbours were having conversations about me. I just focus on something like my phone, tv or read and i tend to forget about it. BUT the worst is where i live there is allot of sirens so that makes me get paranoid, I have no reason to worry but oh man the scenarios are fantastic.

Do meth folks notice anything of the same type from chronic sleep deprivation, like of the kind where you are missing 30 minutes to a couple of hours a day for months and it piles up. Or does it pile up?

I binge on speed every few months, for a week on end, and I too get the auditory hallucinations after few days without sleep. I've learned that playing with primordial brain's circuitry leads to hell, which is where I'm at, looking for advice on how to deal with crashing, cravings and apparent insanity that tricks me into doing more after about a month. My paranoia is out of hand and so is my anxiety, making me shrivel up in posture, making walk in the street next to impossible without being stoned or drunk up front. There's no discussion about it though and this thread is as close I can get to it. Thanks for any advice in advance.

Attachments

• delta-FosB isomorph.JPG
    delta-FosB isomorph.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 7