• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth-Is D-Meth less tweaky?

Dr Jekyll

Greenlighter
So, two questions.

Is D-Meth less tweaky?

And, I can't find too many online vendors for D-Meth, and the price is pretty reasonable, along with the fact that I don't like supporting cartels from Mexico. So, should I stock up on it since it is pretty hard to find?

Yes. More of a rush with d,l though (particularly smoked or IV). They used to call d,l-meth "prop dope" as it is made via P2P. Pseudoephedrine yields d-meth, and this is the most common now anyhow though.

Yes .. and no .. I'd agree it's got a better rush, and it seems to be cleaner and longer lasting .. but it's all the same shadow people mushed up chaos after 2 weeks on the stuff so I don't set much store by it.

If you're a one dose connoisseur .. definitely worth a try, but a lot of what is sold as D-meth is not really D-meth but just the top of the bag .. nicely crystallised stuff.

Used to get this weird "Korean, meth" that had clearly been done in a proper lab and had some fixant that hardened it into proper hard to break crystals. I liked that .. but still .. you never know what it actually is unless you test it.

most meth is derived from ephedrine and therefore D-methamphetamine anyway
Well, then. I wasted money on D isomer meth then. They have crappy speed paste in Europe, we got high purity Mexican D-Meth in the US. Can't ask for a better state of affairs.

Proper meth blew me away. I'm in the UK so didn't try it until I was in my 30s, and smoked it the way we smoke heroin here - chased the dragon off foil - and WOW. I'm too scared to get it again, and can certainly see how it ruins people!
Do many Americans smoke meth off foil? Or are you all about the glass bowls? It looks like it gets burned and is a bit more wasteful, although I've never seen it done in real life, so maybe there's technique involved (much like chasing off foil I suppose).

Proper meth blew me away. I'm in the UK so didn't try it until I was in my 30s, and smoked it the way we smoke heroin here - chased the dragon off foil - and WOW. I'm too scared to get it again, and can certainly see how it ruins people!
Do many Americans smoke meth off foil? Or are you all about the glass bowls? It looks like it gets burned and is a bit more wasteful, although I've never seen it done in real life, so maybe there's technique involved (much like chasing off foil I suppose).
Yeah... I never understood how anyone can vape the stuff. The comedown is pretty hard. Just need 15mg for ADHD and nootropic purposes.

I've tried snorting and eating the same stuff, and I think vaping it is far more compulsive, and gives a nice rush if you get a good lungful! Very euphoric drug, I should stay away, being a recovering heroin addict and all that!

So, I got to try some reported D-Meth that has been 6x washed, and it's definitely much smoother than the previous batch I tried of cartel meth. No head tingling or euphoria. It's super mellow, with little noticeable norepinephrine release. No noticeable rush that you typically get with other stuff floating on the market nowadays. So, anyway, I'm sold on it, as I'm not looking to get high, just to be more productive and functional and treat my ADHD, which I used 2-FMA for this, and is the closest thing I can compare to this batch of D-Meth.

I don't think most meth on the market is D-Meth. I suppose they use some different synthesis pathway for cartel meth, P2P or some other...

In the USA, most street meth, and pretty much any time anyone is home cooking it, is the D-isomer. However I don't think that's necessarily the case elsewhere. However that said, impurities left over or unreacted reagents/etc could certainly worsen the subjective effects.

Visual inspection is not reliable to determine meth purity, small amounts of impurities can effect the crystal shape or color. You can try reagent color tests , or run a TLC plate if you would like to get a rough idea what's present. Maybe even paper chromatography. Or you could try solvent washes, or acid/base extraction, or simple recrystallization to attempt to remove impurities.

If you have a polarimeter you can determine the chirality of your meth if it's relatively pure and not cut with another chiral substance (e.g. sugar).

Was the texture of the 6x wash a little odd? I recieved the same thing and it's not crystallized as I'm accustomed to

most meth is derived from ephedrine and therefore D-methamphetamine anyway
True,..the levo isomer of methamphetamine does not produce an actual "high" but only some physical effects..Dextro methamphetamine, or D meth is the active and good isomer of meth..unlike amphetamine where both the l or levo isomer and the d, or dextro are active as far as physiological effects or a "high" goes..