• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth HCL Ice Coke smokabele?

yeah I did mate, it was pretty common and quite sort after seeing coke was so expensive

it'd give you a cokey, spacey, sound flange hit after the initial shot for about 5-10 mins, then taper off into a plain old speed feeling, wasn't anywhere near as intense as shooting coke, but you could definately feel the difference

Speed mixed with a little bit of coke used to be quite popular in Brisbane in the mid 90's (possibly due to PD's story).
Was called 'crank' back then, last time I came across it would have been around 99/2000

We need to become friends lol. I wish I could come across something like that but I suppose if I was going to want something like that I would just make it myself!

Was it very common or just primarily in your group of friends?

I never understood why anyone would mix and sell the two.

From a cost stand point, you're fucking yourself.

Methamphetamine (at least in the US) is dirt cheap compared to cocaine. Why raise overhead by cutting your methamphetamine with coke and why cut your coke with methamphetamine when there are so many other viable options?

mushi mushi 88 said:
We need to become friends lol. I wish I could come across something like that but I suppose if I was going to want something like that I would just make it myself!

Was it very common or just primarily in your group of friends?

lol

yeah seemed pretty common at the time, but as I said, haven't come across it in years :)

rm2x said:
yeah I did mate, it was pretty common and quite sort after seeing coke was so expensive

it'd give you a cokey, spacey, sound flange hit after the initial shot for about 5-10 mins, then taper off into a plain old speed feeling, wasn't anywhere near as intense as shooting coke, but you could definately feel the difference

the mixture just doesn't make sense to me. when i wanna be up and going for a long time ill inject meth, if i dont want to be up long ill use coke. but i can see the marketing gimmick.

I think alot of the time it was just coke cut beyond repair, so they'd throw it in a bit of speed (this was back when meth/crystal wasn't as easy to get so speed was powder, also think sulphate was more common too), it was around the time of the 'pink champange' era in brisbane if I remember correctly