• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth. Has anyone experienced this? Bunk shit?

Soalover13

Greenlighter
Okay, so I got bad batch I think. Here's my reasons for thinking so...

1.Doesnt smoke for shit. Smoking out of a glass bubble, and there's little to hardly any smoke.
2. Crackback is sloooooooooow. It doesn't recrystallize fast, I even layout a wet sponge to cool it off a bit faster. And it stays in a liquid state for close to 30 seconds.
3. When it finally recrystallizes, the "puddle" is white and cloudy when first melted. a tan ish color after a few attempts to get a good hit.
4. Can hardly see a pattern or barely visible lines when solid cause it's so cloudy.

Anyone got any ideas? I have a video of the heating it up and waiting for crackback... I just don't know if I'm allowed to post it?

TA in advance

I guess you could post it if you could find a means to do so. Its not possible to post videos or images directly to bluelight so you'd have to find a hosting site to upload the video to.

More importantly however, even with a video, it's anyone's guess, so I wouldn't bother. Does it have any effects? Isopropylbenzylamine is commonly used to cut (or even substitute) for meth as the crystals look the same. It may phase change differently ("crackback") but I don't have experience here personally.

I don't think you can tell for certain the purity/identity of meth by looking at the "crack back" or whatever you call it, unfortunately...

Dude.. there has been so much of that shit popping up where I live and it's annoying as hell.. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but when you taste it, it makes your tongue feel cold

You can use the Crckback. Meth cools and recrystallizes in a geometric pattern. Cuts don't. N-iso recrystallizes in three different forms, so its not like lilttle ightning bolts, more like jagged blocks going every direction.

Ive had shit that goes tan after a hit or two and a always tasted bitter and left my mouth super dry.

The fact it's taking that long to cool is suspect as hell anyways. Meth cools all together with uniformity. That's some bunkkkk sorry girl

Dude.. there has been so much of that shit popping up where I live and it's annoying as hell.. I have absolutely no idea what it is, but when you taste it, it makes your tongue feel cold
I've had that shit before in the past too, couldn't ever figure out how to describe that taste, that's perfect though lol

Okay, so I got bad batch I think. Here's my reasons for thinking so...

1.Doesnt smoke for shit. Smoking out of a glass bubble, and there's little to hardly any smoke.
2. Crackback is sloooooooooow. It doesn't recrystallize fast, I even layout a wet sponge to cool it off a bit faster. And it stays in a liquid state for close to 30 seconds.
3. When it finally recrystallizes, the "puddle" is white and cloudy when first melted. a tan ish color after a few attempts to get a good hit.
4. Can hardly see a pattern or barely visible lines when solid cause it's so cloudy.

Anyone got any ideas? I have a video of the heating it up and waiting for crackback... I just don't know if I'm allowed to post it?

TA in advance
Guessing it doesn't do shit for you either? Sounds bunk to me. I always check smell first, proper shit has that certain sweetish smell to it but more importantly you can pick up on the cut, they all smell different. Some smell dusty, some smell harsh, some is a bitter,headache kind of sweet, some smells like artificial grape flavor and some has a smell but it smells like nothing like how water has a taste but it's like a nothing taste... Idk just smell it next time you melt a bowl and you'll see what I mean. After you melt it down, hold the pipe parallel to your chest, about a foot under your nose and gently move it side to side, this will push air into the mouth end and a bit of vapor out the bowl end. Just sniff it as it comes up

Really the bottom line is, if you gotta sit there and go down a checklist to yourself after using the stuff, you're not high.

....But it sounds like MSM.
Agreed. Good dope should have you busy doing something before you finish the first bowl