• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth frost in pipe

I agree with just smoking the stem.

Little water and let it sit tol evaporation would work though.

Or if desoerate and dont gaf rinse and shoot, thats not harm reduction though.

Ok so had left this water washed pint alone till now and to my suprise its not as dark and really crystalized with the odd dark brown crystals ,almost looks like the shit i was getting in the 90s . So i had to try it, it tastes fishy, and not burnt like i figured it would .can anyone tell me why water has done this im stumped.

If you didn't use distilled water then all of the minerals that were on the water you did use are now on the dope...

Reactions: CFC
A few tiny drops of distilled water in the stem (a fraction of a milliliter) carefully spun down the stem and back into the bulb, then gently evaporated under a weak flame back into a crystal works well.

Used fiji water but it was dirty anyways my question is why will water change it to crystal when its not invoved in making to crystal ?. Or am i wrong ?

don't forget to add a tiny tiny bit of, say peppermint oil or the like to your gilly bong water. your clouds will taste much more fresh...tiny bit..too much and it can burn your throat..just a thought...

don't forget to add a tiny tiny bit of, say peppermint oil or the like to your gilly bong water. your clouds will taste much more fresh...tiny bit..too much and it can burn your throat..just a thought...

Dont like bongs loose your smoke in the water ,and like i said the water has cleaned it up and still wonder why . It almost better than acetone to clean it then dry it with acetone .

You wont get the crystals you're thinking of with just water, especially if all you're working with is pipe residue.
Nor will it be any cleaner after the water has evaporated.
You'll have exactly what you started with, maybe less.

A few tiny drops of distilled water in the stem (a fraction of a milliliter) carefully spun down the stem and back into the bulb, then gently evaporated under a weak flame back into a crystal works well.
Yes, although I've never heard of this being an issue. I just torch light the area and it runs into the bowl

If it instead turns black or brown it could be cuts and it's good to clean that out manually with a brush. I have no idea how to do that though

Damn I love a good thick layer of frosting .. only way to be awake for more than 2 hours after a long run. Write down what you need to do to unfuck your life .. scrape it off with a screwdriver and hit your small pile of crystal gently. Then power through your list... you know .. buying food .. apologising for the 800 word txts I sent about shadow people at 3am ... cancelling any arangements ... apologising for things you still haven't done after your previous meth burn.. obtaining heroin. Then you can collapse for 3 days of sleep safe in the knowledge that you can switch your phone off without getting in too much trouble.

Here's how I "reclaim" my pipe residue... I usually do this for a really fogged up stem, but also when the puddle is down to that last little ribbon of dope that just doesn't want to roll around and smoke properly. In a cabinet I keep a clear glass plate that's about the size of a large saucer, like 8 inches across. This needs to be actually glass, not ceramic or porcelain. I have this plate tilted very slightly with a folded up rag unter one side. Next, I have a small desk fan that stays pointed at the plate.

Whenever I feel like it's time to reclaim the buildup in my pipe I cover the hole on the bowl then tip just a little bit of distilled water down the stem. It doesn't take much at all. Then use another finger to close the stem end and shake the bowl. Don't go crazy since it's only your fingers keeping the holes closed. Now, go to your cabinet or closet or wherever you have the plate and fan. Dump out the water in the lower side if the tilted plate, so it naturally collects there. Turn your fan in low and the forget about it for a while.

It'll take a while, with several rinses to build up any sort of usable amount on the plate, but it will certainly be usable! Use a knife of some kind that will fit the contour of the plate and scrape it off. I DO NOT recommend trying to smoke this. What unusual do is put it into capsules and eat them.

I know that's kinda elaborate, so you always just add a tiny bit of water to the bowl then shake it up and drink 3.