• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth freeze

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I can't change my focus anymore. I'm at work unable to function because my focus is elsewhere and it has been for multiple days

how can I change my focus, when will this end

How much meth have you taken? Because if you've been redosing, that explains why it's been multiple days.

As for hyperfocus, common and almost inevitable effect of amphetamines, even adderall, especially when you take a higher dose of amphetamines.

If its affecting your work, it might be time to consider a break. Or at least lower dosages.

How much meth have you taken? Because if you've been redosing, that explains why it's been multiple days.

As for hyperfocus, common and almost inevitable effect of amphetamines, even adderall, especially when you take a higher dose of amphetamines.

If its affecting your work, it might be time to consider a break. Or at least lower dosages.

Friday at 3:00AM I started binging and I ran out at like 7:00AM. The total dose was 250mg but it was this super fucking potent shit. I was high for about 30 hours and I couldn't sleep (even with probably 12-20mg of melatonin and food) for about 48 hours.

I'm an occasional binge user.

You should be down quite a bit. This is very subjective topic that has numerous possibilities and outcomes. It sounds that the flow of GABA has been interrupted in your head. I don't know your history, but common GABAergics usually in a low combination is enough to get things working. Dose conservative and have someone check you out.

If we are way past all of that, stay hydrated and consider seeing a doctor.

Last edited:
You should be down quite a bit. This is very subjective topic that has numerous possibilities and outcomes. It sounds that the flow of GABA has been interrupted in your head. I don't know your history, but common GABAergics usually in a low combination is enough to get things working. Dose conservative and have someone check you out.

If we are way past all of that, stay hydrated and consider seeing a doctor.

Mt focus is still pretty hard but it's slowly getting better. I've been taking 1mg of Xanax daily and that seems to be helping a little bit.

I've been taking GABA supplements, why should I see a doctor? What's the worst outcome I could have from this/

I never been to your point but same senerio. ER visits would be things such as seizure feelings in head, rapid heart beat and a host of others. If your "feeling" better, that's real good to hear.

I would like some others to weigh in on this as well. That kind of binge can permenately effect the brain, as you may well know already.

Last edited:
I used to eat quarter gram id put in capsules on top of some smoke. Got pretty spun but I can't say I've ever been THAT spun man

get some benzos, weed, maybe something comforting and not stimulating, and then let the tv be your friend for a couple days. you need rest before you can rev your engine back up. You don't want to blow your gasket.