Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - First Time - First Meth Experience

txm28

Greenlighter
So I have been clean from everything for 40 days. I guess if you count being in a suboxone program still clean. Well I the other day read about reports of people using stimulants to help get past opiate withdrawals. And sense I never felt the urg to abuse stimulants he figured he can try it to get through the sub withdrawals. So next time speed is available I will test out the theory. Tim has been lowering his bupe intake to 2 mg on every 2 days the past 6-7 days and now quit so this morning will be 3 days cold turkey from sub.

Me and a friend head to their plugs house about some new speed he bought online that was really good. I was thinking it was 2-fma or 4-fma (I think one of those are close to the synthetic amphetamine.) I starting to get mild chills from no bupe so figured he mise well try this. Tim bumps 2 different doses from 2 different batches. His friend injected his share.

I was disappointed at first but after 5-10 minutes I was feeling better overall and more stimulated. The burn also raised a red flag to me. So we ask him which research chemical that this was. He starts to laugh and says SORRY GUYS IT'S METH. I have never even done cocaine yet only adderall during study nights in college on rare occasions so some anxiety struck. His excuse was that they wouldn't have tried his prouduct if I knew what it was and wants them to realize it's not as bad as media portrays it with mental discipline. So he feels bad when tim tells him when meth shows up on his possible urine test tomorrow at the clinic that they'll just laugh it off. Pluggy then felt bad so through more free lines and apologized. Ok now the actual report so you guys know prior stimulant experience.

6:10 pm: 2 very small lines snorted within 15 minutes apart.

6:20 pm: I can definitely tell he did something but from reading past meth reviews he was very disappointed.

6:30 pm: Pluggy says i was the first person who he saw snort his stuff and said injecting works way better with what he makes. I still didn't give into that and instead snorted a larger more regular sized line.

6:40 BANG! Feel like a brand new person and definitely feeling more talkative and motivation and some europhoria. Maybe thoughts earlier that tim had knowing he just did the devil drug meth mentally ruined the beginning of the high earlier, idk.

7:00 pm: My friend comes out of bathroom shouting WHHEEEW here we go. I became more curious if letting Pluggy use the needle on him would be worthwhile since he already did meth and wanted to feel the full
bliss others talk about

7:15: My whole mentality was changed at that point and was surprised how clean the high from meth felt. Not too overpowering to where it's obvious to other people but a major energy buzz over the whole body. Pluggy says I can't believe you're not moving around constantly being your first time on meth. I thought about being a dick back and saying maybe because the quality sucks but didn't want the meth head to turn aggressive.

7:19: I agree to Pluggy to let him
shoot him once only with a brand new needle. Tim sees the closed bag of syringes and watches him get the brand new one. I get hit and felt no sharp pain from the needle and no bad effect from the meth. (Btw, I never shot himself up, his only experience with needles was letting another friend shoot him with heroin 4 times, but I thought it was overrated and was barely any better than snorting)

7:24: Just minute or 2 after the injection I could feel more of a rush but still nothing god like feeling. Tim can also fall asleep after taking 1-2 adderall 20 mg within 3-4 hours so stimulants never seem to exceed what they do to others who love it.

8:00 : Im home now eating one taco in front of mother to
Avoid detection of no appetite and was talking more than normal but kept reminding himself to keep it
on a low. The father barely said anything and seemed tired.

8:10 : I'm now going into deep conversations with personal friends about a lot of things in life. I ams texting a lot longer messages than he normally does.

8-11 : I was surprised how unlike other stimulates he tried that this one still felt at it's fullest effect. Tim gets few glasses of water to avoid dehydration. Texting and talking to friends until late, didn't really do much since a week day and work the next morning.

12-3 am: I think the europhoria part is fading out and beginning to laugh and cringe at a couple of his text he typed earlier. Still wide awake though.

3:30-530am (current time at this minute): Still can't sleep and too concentrated on reading people's first time experiences with meth online. Time flying by extremely quickly he realizes. I have to leave for work in about 50 minutes.

:edit a few days later: I haven't done anymore since the night ad for really understand why some people could let themselves get addicted to it. Being awake over 24 hours not hungry made me feel real dirty about the drug. I did fall asleep the next day early in the evening after work. I still have some left but I'll save it for a special night out.

First time ranking: 7/10