• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth. Eyeballing Quantity

Japhy Ryder

Bluelighter
Hey guys,
I am hoping to get some advice or insight. I am still new here and feel like I'm still not sure what is allowed and not allowed in posts. So this is a pre-post

1. Am I allowed to post a photo of a drug?
2. Is it acceptable to ask readers if they thought they could guesstimate the quantity of the drug from pic/s. The pics are of the dope sitting next to a Canadian dollar coin, both items are right above a ruler.
3. Is there any point to the above question, or is it not really feasible for a reasonably ballbark opinion?

My situation (I don't know why I can't make up my mind) is I bought off a guy and arriving home, and laying it out, I feel like I got shorted to the extent that you could call it scammed, like, to my eyes, it looks like half what should be. I'm not great at eyeballing Meth for weight either. It seems to vary in density, and depending on whether you have a single big piece, a mound of crushed up stuff, or a mixture of varied sizes and shapes of shard, the amount can look very different.

I am still a very new client, starting out in this relationship. It has been difficult finding or keeping connections around here for a while, so I'm hesitant to rock the boat . He strikes me as being fussy, fickle and maybe not so cooperative. I've seen how he does business, from his interactions with my neighbours. There have been times when he felt slighted or irritated over something and just didn't come at all or cancel, simply ghosted--on a sizable order, very, for the scale of his operation. My concern is complaining and that being enough to blow me off, or there being a quarrel and the result is the same, I lose access to the new guy. I don't have a scale to confirm, and it wouldn't matter, my pictures wouldn't either, because he has no reason to believe I wouldn't lie, hoping to get some extra, and that I portioned some off for my scam. Virtually everyone I meet who uses dope, lies all the time, almost reflexively even when there seems no gain to be had by it. As well, they scam and rob anyone they can, every opportunity they get, no one is off limits. people steal from their friends, from their romantic partner. I get to share in that reputation in my community even though Life among other Drug users is basically the thing I hate most about being a drug user myself and has motivated me to get clean on more than one occasion.

It was just an awkward stupid buy. We met on the street, he was in a rush, and he says to hold out my hand because he has no bag (like, wtf?) and he is just fishing some out of a sandwich baggie with two fingers and dumping it in my palm, in the dark. I know that is a ridiculous way to do shit, and go along with it. For years now, every connect I find is ferret brained and this is not out of the ordinary at all in my experience. It isn't easy finding sellers, worse since the pandemic. I'm just not in a great position that I can be picky and fussy about dealers. I find this kind of conflict very stressy because it isn't resolvable in an objective verifiable way for each party. I also may not be the best judge right now as I have been up since Thursday morning and today I started to feel a little impaired by fatigue. I am intending sleep sometime before the dawn arrives.

Anyway, none of this relates to harm reduction at all, it's just the normal everyday headaches of life as a drug user, especially one at the very low end of the socioeconomic spectrum. I would welcome and appreciate any opinions, thank you.

I'm not opposed to the idea of posting a picture for the purpose of people guesstimating its weight but its likely no better than a carnival booth where a 19 year old girl guesses your weight and if shes wrong you get a stuffed animal.

Better idea would be to get a scale. You can purchase a highly functional scale for $20. Not sure how Amazon works up in Canada but here in the US you can get it next day.

I'm not opposed to the idea of posting a picture for the purpose of people guesstimating its weight but its likely no better than a carnival booth where a 19 year old girl guesses your weight and if shes wrong you get a stuffed animal.

Better idea would be to get a scale. You can purchase a highly functional scale for $20. Not sure how Amazon works up in Canada but here in the US you can get it next day.

Hi, Thanks. I really do keep intending to get a scale and then something always interrupts, or my wallet goes broke again. I started to not that long ago, and ended up feeling a bit daunted. There kept being no in-store to look at, and I felt hesitant to buy from online--not sure exactly why. I would be reading customer comments, but most customer only comment if something went wrong, so i would keep reading about crappy scales and malfunctioning, and not accurate like the specs said. I got a bit overwhelmed and frustrated.

I hate shopping so much. Unless it is media--books, film, or music; those things I used to spend whole days lost in shops in a heady drunken yet hyper-amped up state, buzzing, the unique high brought on by the love of collecting all the things! Buying anything else is torture and dread and anxiety;clothing is the most traumatic to shop for. It destroys me. I typically only ever buy clothes if I absolutely have to and I try and get shitfaced to make it easier to face. Buying technology is challenging too, just differently. Choosing tech, or appliances--any sort of machines brings out a weird obsessive neurotic autistic side of my personality. I research too much, get overloaded, fret over the combinations of specs you might prioritize, keeping track of what trade-offs each product had, compulsively reading 1500 online customer reviews and scouring the internet for critic reviews. Finally arriving at a place of complete information overload and no choices look safe, i usually end up desperately begging a clerk to help make it happen. When they do make it happen and I am saved, I flood with such intense gratitude its like falling in love.

Alright, I will see if i can get a picture up. I'm not always great with computer related anything.

I loved the guess yur weight booth. It was the only place I could win my girl a stuffy, and could win consistently. They would always overestimate me by 30lbs for some reason. I was tall and skinny skinny.

Its next to impossible to guess weight by eyeballing.... especially with meth....

well, that was anti-climatic. my picture has to be from the internet? This far exceeds my computer know-how

You can't really tell the density of a shard by looking at it.... a shard might be big and not very dense, or it might be small and extremely dense.

I've seen shards that looked easily 2 grams weigh less than 1 and a couple that looked like a gram that weighed well over 2....

I have no idea if when i put these on the net, it downsized resolution. they are at https://wordpress.com/media/images/erisbacchanal.wordpress.com

1.jpg
6.jpg

i don't know why it x'd out my pictures
I hate computers.

I do think I got very shorted. But I am not leaning towards this being a battle to fight

A scale definitely your best bet, i had 2 when i was using/dealing.... a cheap jewelry scale for customers. Cost maybe $20, and a high dollar jewelry scale for my personal....

A scale definitely your best bet, i had 2 when i was using/dealing.... a cheap jewelry scale for customers. Cost maybe $20, and a high dollar jewelry scale for my personal....

a reliable scale that goes to hundredths, two decimal places, is only 20 bucks? that sounds like too good to be true?

Yep, not the most reliable to the milligrams, but withing a .02 or so. The other was almost $200 lol.
That looks to be about a half g to a gram at most...

Yep, not the most reliable to the milligrams, but withing a .02 or so. The other was almost $200 lol.
That looks to be about a half g to a gram at most...

Yeah, I thought about a gram. it's hard to see in the pics, but there is one chunk that is much larger than the rest, you cannot see its height in the pic. But I bought a halfB. that's a huge amount to be short. The small-time dealers around here all seem to be getting worse and worse, cut to shit dope, dope that's doesn't seem to have any dope in it, anemic counts that are downright insulting. There are days I feel fed up with all the clutter that comes with using drugs. not the drugs themselves, the degraded life and so many unsavory people.

Maybe it's just the picture but that doesn't even look like meth.
And by "half B" do you mean a half ball? Idk what prices are like in Canada but down in the states here an 8 ball is about 60 doll hairs (US) weighing 4 grams.

You can't really tell the density of a shard by looking at it.... a shard might be big and not very dense, or it might be small and extremely dense.

I've seen shards that looked easily 2 grams weigh less than 1 and a couple that looked like a gram that weighed well over 2....
I once got a gram that was just a solid crystal. It turned out to be more than 1g. People get lazy sometimes. My main guy I went to would always weigh product out in front of me, even in his car