Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth - Experienced - Worst meth trip yet from a few days ago

quannorhea

Greenlighter
So some background info ive been snorting for almost 2 years now but have been doing on and off binges (trying to take a few days-week break in between binges) for 4 months now.

To me, a B I N G E is:
~~. doing 2-4 lines in a day (usually 2 biggies at first and 2 small ones when i feel like im losing that energetic high later in the day to pick myself back up) for up to 4-5 days consecutively. Sometimes i take a 1 day break after that but then bumps again 1-2 days after. So on average i bump 6 days a week but if i decided to binge for that long i will adjust how big the lines are and how much liquor i drink
++AND i drink alcohol beforehand, for the comedown, or with it every time (2-3 shots of hard liquor with the first bump and half-1 shot later on to play what i call the "balancing game"
>> Also doing this on work days so there are nights where i get 0 hrs, 2 hrs or 3-5 hrs of actual sleep per night. The nights where i get 0-2 hrs is me laying in bed trying to force myself to sleep by closing my eyes but my mind wont shut off and i just stress about the time until its time to get up for work.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
FAST FORWARD TO A F E W D A Y S A G O
~~. I had the worst trip ive experienced so far. I think what happened was the accumulation of alot of things so lemme go down the list:
- to start off morning, took 1 shot and 1 big bump and feeling pumped to get chores done throughout house
- go work in my yard on a sunny (not hot but 80 degrees) day and sweating cause i was doing yard work not just sweating from the bump i had earlier
- mouth/throat became very dry and on an empty stomach but continued to work for about 2 hrs out there with no real break but took sips of water here n there to rehydrate
- when i decided to relax after those 2 hrs, went back into house, chugged 3 bottles of water soon after cause i felt a tiny headache coming on, face was beet red and wouldnt flush for about 1 hr, and felt just overall exhausted/drained of energy like i ran a mile
- kept drinking water and doing house chores cause i still felt good but head was pounding more
- felt like i was coming down almost feeling "normal-ish" so decided to drink half a shot
- started to feel the shot more or maybe it was headache just getting worse
- took a medium sized bump not far after that shot and still continued to roam around home finding stuff to do
- felt like both my calf muscles were getting locked up, super tight, almost uncomfortable to stand but continued to do dishes, still drinking more more water to get rid of headache/probable dehydration from earlier
- finally decided to lay down around 6pm ish feeling very out of it/disoriented/dizzy and headache taking over it forced me to lay down
-laying down with eyes closed and trying to relax but feeling cold all over, felt tingling/swelling all over body and then extreme numbness washing over head to toe
- this amount of numbness was new; body felt like it was shutting down so i decided to get into hot shower but as soon as i got up from laying on couch, dizziness came into full effect, room was spinning and couldnt walk straight at first like i was drunk but no feeling of intoxication
- nausea instantly kicked in and tried to keep calm until i got into the shower
- my cold body felt much better but standing in the shower was bothersome because i felt so swollen everywhere especially my calves and bloated
-had to lean on wall/hold onto knees as i just stood there in the hot water and thought i was gonna puke when first hopped in but fought thru it and just tried to relax
-headache went from 10 to 7 but i find headaches tolerable so 7 isnt too bad for me so i got out of shower after 5 min (already took one earlier)
- seemed smart to drink more water after that steam sesh, and just try to relax on the couch again
- thats when diarrhea starting coming. (*OH! Forgot to mention, was already having some diarrhea only x2 before shower which is another reason why i decided to shower. Sometimes i like to clean myself if i feel that #2 was gross)
- Abdominal bloating was bad, felt like i overate when all i had was a $&*! Ton of water and the pain indicated i had to drop some : went x2 after showe, not alot just very loose
- dreaded going to toilet cause i felt so weak i didnt want to move from laying down. Every time i got up and moved i felt like someone grabbed my head and shook it around along with my vision
- tried to relax after poops, with my dog and force myself to do simple tasks like sitting up, drinking more water, petting my dog and thats when i noticed the bottom of vision was blurry
- laid back down and just staring off at nothing to see if blurriness would go again but it didnt. Wasnt too bad just like the bottom border of my vision was blurry but the rest wasnt great it was kinda glassy
- at this point feeling cold/shivers again after hot shower and im in a snug robe
- decided to make some soup to ease stomach, felt like pooping again but couldnt cause there was nothing solid in me but could only down 1/4 of soup cause it made bloating/pain worse but helped with headache, feeling less dehydration/dizziness
- back to coach and tried to sleep early [830pmish] because i had work the next morning and started panicking wondering if ill be able to sober up in the 10 hrs i had left before i had to wake up to get ready
- tried to catch some deep sleep but didnt feel tired and couldnt because now laying down caused chest pain radiating on both sides (usually its just one for me), felt my heart rate pulsating out of my chest, had sore pain in back of upper right side of throat cause ever after all that water, my mouth felt dry
- breathing heavily
- BP was probably high im guessing
- numbness/tingling throughout body continues
- odd sensations/urges overcome me [i wear glasses to see things more clearly and only wear sometimes when im bumping cause it helps me focus] [ for some reason i felt like i had my glasses on even though a part of me knew i didnt, yet i still reached up to my face trying to push up my glasses from sliding down my nose and felt my fingers touch nothing. felt so tricked by my body and freaked out how delusional i was acting]

Loooooong list i know but basically just laying there, trying to sleep, and sitting up every 10-20 minutes forcing myself to drink water, all the body numbness/cramping in legs/headache/loopiness/chest pain/throat pain/blurry vission dissipated...SLOWLY!

Whenever i sat up with my eyes closed, grabbing my water, if i felt my head or vision spin, i knew i was still high. And thanks to all that water i drank, i had to get up to pee probably 1-2x every hour until finally falling asleep around 3am-4amish. Had to get up at 5:45am-6am for work and i felt almost normal but just a bit foggy like a mini hangover. And i had to pee super bad lol

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_methamphetamine
substancecode_meth
substancecode_amphetamines
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_healthissues
exptype_difficult
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing... too much meth is no good. Staying up for too long is probably even worse.