• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth doing things I haven't seen before.

ziggo

Bluelighter
The meth I've been getting the past week or two has been cracking back inside the bubble differently. (Instead of forming long, smooth, cracking patterns like a big window breaking, it's been forming very short, outbursts in a 360degree pattern almost, with some short cracking window breaking type patterns.)

Also inside the bubble part of the bubble this stuff will leave very small single black dots, randomly maybe, or maybe they form at the tail end of a burnt hit, or where a hit stops at. But they don't burn off with a bic lighter. They do burn off with a torch lighter. Someone more experienced than me has said those small black spots are a shitty cut or are formed from a shitty cut. I can't remember what one they said it was.

This is just lower quality meth right? Or made with a different way? Cause the tiny black spots kinda make my paranoia go off. Please let me know anyone else that knows any info on this phenomenon.

The black spots are just burnt meth, pull the lighter away some, as for the crackback... it's absolutely no indicator of quality, all it says is how fast it recrystalized.

Honestly, after half a decade of "reviewing the discussion" about meth crackbacks, i think there's a near infinite variety of them, and it doesn't really mean anything with regards to potency. You might notice certain trends in various batches but that's about where it ends. I've had stuff that cracked back like absolute garbage be really strong, and other times it's looked like the bombest ever and been weak/medium at best. Then there are also those times where it both looked like the bombest ever and cracked back the part, and those are the times I got really high. I think other factors when taken into account with the crackback were better indicators, such as oilyness of the shards (even if they're bone dry if you handle them there's a certain oilyness about them, or when ya break them open) and how hard it is to snap them. But even those can be faked making a mediocre at best dope look like the fire, or they might be absent in actual potent stuff. Some of the best meth I've had has been a rocky, oily powder of sorts with a slight yellow tinge and a fuel/gas(?) odor about it. Obviously they have some way of taking that and turning it into a clear rigid shard that's 1/3 the potency at best. Not exactly sure what goes into it or how it's done but I have my theories. And I have my doubts about shard being necessarily more "pure", I've had much more anxiety prone experiences with it than with rock/powder that in my mind can be attributed to a cut that's nastier to the body than whatever impurities remain in rocky/powdery meth.

Last edited:
Actually I figured it out I believe. My roommate had gotten MRSA staph infection and almost died in the hospital getting IV anti-biotics, then he got "cured" and was send home.

I believe he still has MRSA and it's just inactive. He still has his insanely shit hygiene practices, shoots meth up with old, old syringes and showers like once every week..... or two...... I believe the tiny black dots may be burnt cuts but also sometimes are actually the Staph infection type bugs. From my research it says the staph infection bugs & MRSA variation can be seen by the naked eye as really, really, small black dots.

Well I see them on tons of surfaces here in the house. I see them on myself as I recently acquired a Staph infection and was on antibiotics for 1 week. Mine us gone now but now it seems like I may have gained Scabies.

These little black dots are so so tiny and some are junk, dirt, whatever, but some move slowly, WHEN IM SOBER. Ugh I hate my roommate man he needs to fucking shower every day and stop shooting up goddamn meth. Goddamn it!!!!

People either have MRSA as a usually harmless normal flora on their skin or they don't. It's only a hassle if it's introduced underneath the skin where it's a thundering infectious deadly bacteria. So yes he has MRSA, always will, likely will get infected again by the sounds of it and that's just how it is.

Scabies... well that's a different kettle of fish, it's a very long course of antibotics and continual disinfection of clothes and bedding if you have scabies, for you and your housemates etc.

Basically, black dots are just black bloody dots until you get a skin s tape and diagnosis.

Lay off the drugs, give your eyes and mind a rest, keep hydrated, eat, dont be gross with your habits, usual shit.