• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants meth + dex..

canucka

Bluelighter
Just for clarifcation.. this is not a 'meth or dex?' thread.. and ive tried using the search engine, but all that comes up is threads dealing with the 'meth or dex?' conundrum..
recently i've heard that mixing the two might produce some form of toxic combo..
being a meth addict who first started on dex -and still use dex from time to time- I was shocked when i thought back, and realised that even though i've been using amphetamines for 5 years ish, on and off.. i've never mixed the 2.. though ive heard recently from a friend that the 2 might be in incoordination when used together..
is this true?
i'd appreciate any feedback on the matter..
Thanks

Combing the two would definitely increase your heart rate, pulse, and blood pressure. Not to mention the risk of arrhythmia, hypertension, hyperthermia, seizures, stroke, and cardiac arrest. Be careful. I'd advise against it - do one or the other, but not both together.

I had no intention of mixing the two.. i had jsut heard from somewhere that it actually might be dangerous to mix em.. which i thought was wierd seeing as i always thought it was like coombining beer with hard liquor..
Anyway, thanks

Combing beer and hard liquor is very different to combining two CNS stimulants. But I'm sure you know that. :)