• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Meth cut with fetty

I was kidding with the "counteracts the dying" comment. I don't know what kind of effect meth cut with fent would produce, probably nothing enjoyable. And the cost/profit ratio + all the pissed off tweakers out for blood would cancel out any reason to do this.
Oh my bad lol. Either way I agree with most here that in most cases its probably cross contamination rather than intentional cutting. But there has been arguments that some are intentionally cutting so that the meth will become physically addictive, thus more profit, but I'm not sure if I agree with that. It also means a lot more overdose deaths which would definitely hurt consumer based profits.

As for the pissed off tweakers retaliating, I'm not sure I'd necessarily agree. I mean theres meth floating around that is mostly just Isopropylbenzylamine with just a little bit a meth in it, and methheads keep coming back for more. Even though some of this "dope" causes sleepiness in many cases. But yeah I agree with you that any dealer who had a little bit of sense would not purposely cut meth with fentanyl. Just seems like a no brainer, but then again stranger things have happened and there's a lot of dumbasses on this planet so it wouldn't be that surprising to find out that theres at least some people dumb enough to actually intentionally put fent into meth.

But yeah man if you ask me, humanity is a lot better off without Fentanyl ever even existing. Period. It's truly the scary, dangerous drug that all the antidrug propaganda claimed many other drugs to be in the past. I wish they would really get serious about restricting any and all precursors for this BS if possible.

Nobody is cutting their meth with fentanyl, it makes zero sense from a business perspective if your customers all start dying lol.
Not to mention the resulting attention it would draw from grieving parents, other dealers, then law enforcement.
The amount of fent needed for cutting a drug like meth would kill the user before they even finished snorting the first line.
Looks like you're wrong . They do put it in there .
And don't assume the cook did it. It could easily be cross contamination

I beliieve on the fet test I HAVE you need 20 ml of liquid or it says false positives for fentanyl may occur. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS THE CASE. I DON"T EVEN KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE SAME STRIPS AS ME. So assume there is fent in it untill found out otherwise but read the test carefully and see if it is the same one/type.

Looks like you're wrong . They do put it in there .
And don't assume the cook did it. It could easily be cross contamination
Also
When fent is snorted it takes about 10 minutes to fully kick in ( personal experience with fent poisoning ) . So no they would not die immediately . That's with smoking and slamming in general.

An interesting thought experiment :
Try not to speak in such absolute terms .
Words like never or everytime are kind of thrown out the window in this era of fentanyl and all it's offspring.
One thing for sure . .. it's changing all the time and it getting more dangerous

Last edited: