• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth cut with Epsom Salt dosage?

badgern

Greenlighter
Hi, I have some gear which is cut with magnesium sulfate, so I end up taking bigger shots.
Is it dangerous to inject large amounts of magnesium sulfate at once? what would the dangerous dosage be?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah don't shoot anything with Epsom salts, that shit will kill you dead.

It's not so much a dangerous total dose (IV mag sulphate is often given in fairly large amounts and is helpful to the heart when using stims), but moreso the concentration of it in your IV solution, which I'm guessing you don't/can't know. Plus, if it has mag sulf in it, who knows what other crap's been used to bulk it out. In other words, it would be a good idea to stop IVing it if you can.

You should be able to clean your stuff by dissolving in dry ethanol or/and dry methanol.

The meth will dissolve, eventually, in alcohol. Pour through a coffee filter. The stuff in the filter will be your non-MDPV bath salts, which you can then soak your tired fists in after going back to your retailer.

Let the alcohol sit loosely covered to slowly evaporate, leaving shiny clean meth. Depending on your cheapness, you might repeat the wash either on the bath salts or the recrystalized meth.

That's all speculation, I've never tried it. MgSO4 is barely soluble in alcohol, so you won't remove all trace. If you do decide to try a cleanup, please don't use HEET as your solvent. That rumor is out there, and HEET is a real thing (I'm from California). It's got methanol in it, it's probably mostly methanol, in fact, but it's also going to have flavor-crystals and new-car-scent and whatever proprietary stuff in it they aren't even required to list, probably. Stuff that might cling to your dope, and enter your blood stream, preserving your corpse to start-up even in the worst blizzard.

Finding denatured alcohol shouldn't be too hard. If you're going to be injecting directly into your bloodstream, it makes sense to take the extra time.

So its not dangerous to IV 1 gram or more at once where 50% is magnesium?

You need the magnesium to be less than 20% of the total solution - ideally 10% to be safe. 500mg of mag is completely fine though (rather healthy in fact - though 500mg meth is definitely not healthy :\ ). 40g/day is not an unusual dose of IV mag sulphate for various conditions, and many folks are to varying degrees deficient in magnesium.

I read there was a reason on a certain website where some chemists would specifically put Epsom salts into the crystal for the IVers. There seemed to be some consensus that it was agreeable in some way to the "rush". This wasn't hillbilly folklore, the discussion involved well respected and well versed chemists. Can anyone elaborate on this?