• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Meth Comedowns suck balls

Meth novice 79

Bluelighter
It’s late Thursday night here.
I’ve been awake since Sunday morning.

Pretty sure this is the longest I’ve stayed up for.
I’ve taken so much Valium I can’t srand, but my brain just won’t stfu.

I guess that crappy meth we scored wasn’t as crappy as it felt to hit.

Note to self 6 (or was it 7? Points is too much for me) I knew I shoulda said yes to the GHB when it was offered. I’m an idiot.

I’m meant to be in training for work at 9 tomorrow, I don’t think I’ll make it.

I feel like such a dumbass right now. Why did I think I needed so much? I never have before.

That’s it.
Last time I touch meth
(Yeah I don’t believe me either)! Yep

It’s late Thursday night here.
I’ve been awake since Sunday morning.

Pretty sure this is the longest I’ve stayed up for.
I’ve taken so much Valium I can’t srand, but my brain just won’t stfu.

I guess that crappy meth we scored wasn’t as crappy as it felt to hit.

Note to self 6 (or was it 7? Points is too much for me) I knew I shoulda said yes to the GHB when it was offered. I’m an idiot.

I’m meant to be in training for work at 9 tomorrow, I don’t think I’ll make it.

I feel like such a dumbass right now. Why did I think I needed so much? I never have before.

That’s it.
Last time I touch meth
(Yeah I don’t believe me either)! Yep
Yeah I don't think vals would be enough to knock me out if I'd taken that much meth either, definitely should taken the G.

Mmmm... G

Today I finish the last meth I have and going to give me a break until I finish the University. I will experience the comedown, I don't know what to expect of. I had a very bad comedown went I got a little of an habit with amphetamine but not know if this is the same. Tho I only have done it like 3 days and then 5 days without it.

Note: Try melatonin if you need to come down. Once I use a clonazepam only and did nothing. Yesterday I bought some antioxidant (because I was concerned with meth neurotoxicity) and bout melatonin that functions as a neuroprotective for meth neurotoxicity. I get home and needed to sleep, took 3mg of melatonin and 10 minutes later I was sleeping like a baby. Maybe alone side Valium could be great.

Today I finish the last meth I have and going to give me a break until I finish the University. I will experience the comedown, I don't know what to expect of. I had a very bad comedown went I got a little of an habit with amphetamine but not know if this is the same. Tho I only have done it like 3 days and then 5 days without it.

Note: Try melatonin if you need to come down. Once I use a clonazepam only and did nothing. Yesterday I bought some antioxidant (because I was concerned with meth neurotoxicity) and bout melatonin that functions as a neuroprotective for meth neurotoxicity. I get home and needed to sleep, took 3mg of melatonin and 10 minutes later I was sleeping like a baby. Maybe alone side Valium could be great.
Go the GHB if you can get it.
I went back to my mates and got some tonight.
Aside from the fact I’m seeing double and am tripping balls a bit (which is Fkn awesome) anxiety is at zero and i can tell I’ll be sleeping like a baby shortly.

Wish I’d done it two days ago now

To get GHB where I live is a Odyssey. I have rumors that very rich people here do it only.
That sucks :(
I get it free from a mate. I don’t know what it’s worth here, but if they give it away it can’t be much.
I’ve also seen different colours that produce different highs, some shit and some incredible.
Tonight’s was smooth and not too full on.
Pretty much perfect for what I was after

It’s probably not even real GHB. But it knocks you out, even when you have just taken meth.
So it’s useful whatever it is

you know it's very odd, once you've used so much amphetamine that the comedown isn't noticable, meth's hardly is either. but i remember it being goddly uncomfortable, being exhausted yet physically still awake, not the best feeling. a good thing to try is to have a decent meal during the comedown to tire ya out (y)