• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth clinics returning for sub

rualive

Greenlighter
It has been awhile since I posted or have beeI on this site. I need information and I hope this is the right place for my?
I used to go to a methadone clinic and left after 2 yrs. I am in South FL so I guess the response should be from someone
who knows about those clinic requirements or maybe they're the same anywhere in the U.S. I have been gone more than 2 weeks
or enough time for them to close my case out and I guess come off their database but I don't know if that matters for my?
If I wanted to go back and get on suboxone (which is a service their now) what would they need for me to go back aside from a urine
test that would come up positive for Buprenorphine since I have been taking it since I left. I am taking 16mg a day and will run
out soon. They don't know I am on it now but they do know I took it before I started Methadone initially. How does the dispensing
work at clinics with sub? I do have a Dr that I see monthly it's just that I'm short until the next app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx