• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth before HSC exams

I've done many exams over my life, and here is my advice:
Study well in advance, so that you know the material inside out.
Have a big bottle of water with you.
Eat well before the exam.
Have a good night sleep before.
If you drink coffee, have a coffee or energy drink before hand.

Sorry dude, there is no magic solution to acing an exam than hard work. I have used amphetamines and ritalin for completing assignments, but i wouldn't of needed to do this if I hadn't left them until the last minute. As someone mentioned before, it can make your thought processes too scattered. Your HSC is too important to risk it. Just study hard. Save it til after your done and you can snort as much speed as you want.

Stick to a low dose of d-amp (say 5-10mg) in combination with a routine of magnesium, vitamin C, l-phenylalanine and huperazine A, once a day 45min before studyibng, every two days for the week leading up to your exam. Study on all days but alternate dose/undosed. The last two doses before your exam, cut out the d-amp and boost the l-phen. Hit the exam with vitamin C, l-phen, lots of water and a good night's sleep.

The hard part would be maintaining focus on it, instead of just becoming all bouncy and jittery.

I'd say a low oral dose would be the best bet. Take a point or so, dissolve it in a water bottle, then sip it slowly as needed before and during the exam. Make sure you have a second bottle, so you can drink without dosing the speed.

but the important thing to remember is that for the exam, you should be in the same state of mind as you were when studying. Jacked up on amps during studying and then alla natural for the exam or visa versa....not a good idea. Your brain can recall short term memory better when your current state equals the state you were in when you received that knowledge.

Keep away from meth for exams.

My own personal cocktail is as follows;

Aniracetam with a few fish oils to aid absorbtion and some Adrafinil (pro drug to Modafinil, and at that time, totally unscheduled). Taken early in the morning of a day long assessment I did got me through it absolutely brilliantly.

Being a pro drug, the Adraf took some time to kick in (needs to be metabolized by your liver and converted to the active Modafinil) and when it did, it literally felt like a NOS injection into an engine supercharging my brain.

thats interesting to know, as I have noticed that modafinil takes a good 2-3hrs to take full flight - how long are you talking about with adraf?

and hell yeah, modaf sure can supercharge the head wiring but those dosages aren't fit for exams!

Last edited:
Seriously, i think combining amphetamines with study is a bad idea unless you need to get alot of work done for an assignment in a night. with lots of time to go before VCE or HSC exams, just study your arse off. there is no remedy except knowing the material, drugs will not help you any further than this. see my previous post for more details.

I did just fine in my QCS tests without druggles barely 12 months ago, and I can imagine it would be reallllly uncomfortable to sit those tests being all fidgety and sweaty and bouncy.

Having said that, someone I know took the UMAT (Undergraduate Medical Admissions Test) last year and took a few dexies beforehand. He got somewhere in the range of +90% and a scholarship out of it, so it can't have been that bad. It probably helped that he was quite bright to start with, but we'll never really know how he would have gone without that crutch =P

Basically, I'd advise against it. Unless you're already doing pretty well and you want to be sure you'll maintain that in the exams, it probably isn't going to help you out.