• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth as a pain reliever

What I see here are drug addicts defending the usage of a drug trying to pretend that there will be benefits from this usage.
I dunno about that . I noticed /believe in its painkilling effects , and I been off it since mid 2018 and if I ever get High again it won’t be an amphetamine .

Right . I’m off d-meth since mid 2018 but it’s pain relieving effects are underrated and that’s one thing that surprised me about the substance
. Really I think d-meth is really underused with some types of pain and should be explored with pain that doesn’t respond to a. Opioids b. Gabapentnoids c. Cannabis (yeah not gonna happen)

One of the chief differences I found between oral d-amp and oral d-meth were, 1.d-meth had significantly stronger body high / pain relief than d-amp 2. The duration of d-meth was much longer than d-amp

Did anyone else find that ?
I've never taken it to relieve any targeted pain, but I do know the body high you're referring to and assume it would be a nice pain reliever.
However, it becomes kind of a one shot deal very quickly. I only ever notice the positive physical effects like that with infrequent use.

I have suffered from severe chronic since 2013. I have been RXed every opiate under the sun and gotten very little relief. Meth for me has ZERO pain killing. Heroin though I have found to give me a good deal of pain relief...but I DON'T recommend either drug tbh.