Meth and your muscles

ForTheRush

Bluelighter
It seems that after a weekend of meth my muscles deteriorate so rapidly its almost scary. I have been on creatine for about 2 weeks and have gotten some really incredible gains but after last tweakend it seemed i had lost all I had worked for. Could this be just water loss or strain cause they also feel incredibly weak to the point where my forearms burn just from typing this. Id like answers not theory cause its eating me away physically and mentaly.

Meth itself raises cortisol over the roof, and all of the things associated with meth like not eating or sleeping just add to it. To gain any good muscle you have to stop the meth, or keep it to once a month at the most.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Not to mention the damage being done to your dopamine receptors. Studies have shown that meth use permanently effects the ability of the user to feel pleasure as well as decreased cognitive function and motor skills. Some of these abilties can come back if meth is discontinued as the brain repairs itself. But not always. These studies, unlike the flawed ones involving MDMA, are well documented. And remember that even the MDMA studies that reported Ecstacy to leave you brain looking like Swiss chess were actully conducted with methamphetamine.

any other drugs known to interfere with building muscles?
damn i hate hearing this now and wondering why its suddenly become alot harder to engage in such tasks as spelling words correctly or playing dance dance revolution, fuck shit fuck and being an avid user of everything from crack to smack to 2c-e, what other nasty effects can i expect somebody scare me straight

Your playing with your bodies chemistry. Just because you might not feel any negative effects physically doesn't mean nothing harmful is happening inside your body that your not aware of.

Ledom

There's also quite compelling evidence which has led to speculation that frequent and/or high dose meth use can lead to an increased risk of Parkinson's disease later in life. Had I known all this in my young(er) and (more) foolish days, I seriously would have rethought trying it for the first time...

Meth is great for fat cutting. It is an extremely strong beta-2 alpha-adrenergic receptor agonist.

It therefore has the potential to preserve LBM and ramp up lypolysis during times of a high energy defecit.

someone once told me meth speeds up the bodys breaking down of fat into muscle. He says he stacked it with steroids.

What a fucking genius. Muscle and fat are formed by totally different cells and can not "turn in to each other." Not saying you are stupid, just him.

ForTheRush said:
someone once told me meth speeds up the bodys breaking down of fat into muscle. He says he stacked it with steroids.

Even if this were true I would consider it to be a terrible combo.

You need lots of rest and food if you're tearing your muscles up while on gear. Meth is not conducive to either of these as it's notorious for keeping one awake and producing anorexia.

Sounds like a great stack for psychosis.

ForTheRush said:

bodybuilding wise, meth breaks down fat and muscle so you can look like an A&F twig. meth is catabolic, neurotoxic, suppresses appetite, and gets you no sleep. how da hell do you build muscle on meth?

belive it or not im pretty fuckin ripped i can post a pic if you dont belive me so somethin seems to be happening just not as fast as it could be, also i recently had a shoulder seperation and neglected surgery cause it was 50-50 i don't need it and i do so i went with the 50 percent of doctors saying i didnt need it and im starting to think i made the wrong choice cause its seriously messing my bench to the point where there will be these little puny kids that i know im way stronger than benching what i bench, gets me aggravated.

and things such as the pec fly and the lat pulldown i cant even attempt. i guesse its good that im up from not even being able to move my arm but i got a ways to go and i dunno if il lever be 100 percent . So many things working against me and my body building hobby i picked up about 2 years ago.

ForTheRush said:
belive it or not im pretty fuckin ripped i can post a pic if you dont belive me so somethin seems to be happening just not as fast as it could be, also i recently had a shoulder seperation and neglected surgery cause it was 50-50 i don't need it and i do so i went with the 50 percent of doctors saying i didnt need it and im starting to think i made the wrong choice cause its seriously messing my bench to the point where there will be these little puny kids that i know im way stronger than benching what i bench, gets me aggravated.

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

I think meth and muscle building is very interesting. I htink the main problems associated with building muscle and meth use is the lifestyle accompanied by the meth use. I would imagine meth would have a similar effect to ephadrine and caffeine if used in low doses. Im sure it would give some kind of strength gains if you used it as a preworkout booster.

From what I gather about methamphetamine, it would only be effective for fatloss.

It would be similar to taking massive doses of ephedrine (although more effective with fewer side-effects). Per 'unit high', it is well known that meth has fewer side effects than ephedrine. This is why ephedrine is so dangerous when abused.

The way to control your use of meth is to use doses so low there is little to no euphoria. Personally, I believe that using GHB in conjunction with meth will reduce the potential for you to give in to any urges to binge on meth.

If anyone wants FACTUAL EVIDENCE for the massive increase in lypolysis resulting from meth use, do a google search; it is well-documented.

I bet you a large proportion of the pros use speed.

this thread should be closed due to stupidity. never, ever think about lifting or working out on meth. pro's don't use meth to get shredded. they use cutting roids, clen, t3, diet, cardio, etc. but never meth. please close this stupid azz thread before someone hurts themselves.

IF we have threads on other boards about people using adderall or desoxyn to lose weight, then we can have these. The fat loss effects of meth can not be ignored, but the danger is there. When compared to stuff like DNP though, how dangerous is it really, and who are we to say that it is, or is not, to dangerous to use.