• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and weed+xanax and later tramadol - comedown turned to afterglow, advice needed

AsiJO96

Greenlighter
Hi guys i just want to say something about my experiment which lasted from 8pm yesterday, when i snorted like one third of 1 point of METH, later i took one hit of it, than another small line, another hit and than at approximately 23pm last small line..i wasnt that high at beginning but after escalating my dose i was surprisingly calm, i had energy but i wast jittery at all...i thought about my life problems, finding solutions for them...watching american dad and chating with friends and listening to music and jerked off at least 5 times...
Than at 2am i took 0,5mg ALPRAZOLAM to sleep. I fell asleep for 3,5 hours. When i woke up i was still high from meth, not feeling xanax at all anymore...i took coffee, ate some eggs and chocolate bar, took hot shower...at 10.30 i went out with my friend and his girlfriend to score some WEED, i smoked 1,5 bowl of good indica, i was actually feeling like i am crashing from meth and i was sweating profusely but my mood was still good, we had a long conversation and lots of fun. I also took 0,125mg ALPRAZOLAM before we met...my friend also gave me some TRAMADOL, approximately 600mg..
When i came home at about 11am i took another 0,25mg ALPRAZOLAM + 25mg TIANEPTINE SODIUM and later another 0,25mg ALPRAZOLAM, 500mg magnesium, 15mg zinc, 20mg vitamine b6 and 1 bcomplex tab, 100mg selen and vitamine E to stop sweating and make myself less tense, also ate one boiled egg, some nuts and sweets and drank like 0,75l of mineral water with magnesium and calcium....this helped me greatly, i felt no negative physical symptoms at all but i also lost my high a bit, started to feel tired...so i took 125mg TRAMADOL which is by opinion of many users dangerous to combine with METHAMPHETAMINE. But after 45mins i started to feel my meth high again, but i was not so cold and vasoconstricted anymore, i felt rather warm, like when u take opiates and it kicked my fading meth high up again, which is strange, because its about 15 hours after my last meth dose..Is it possible for meth to last that long even when i slept for 3,5 hours and took more than 1mg xanax in spreaded doses ? I abused it a few years ago but i always crashed hard after 10 hours no matter what with huge depression and tension...but this comedown is absolutely different, its quite pleasant...
Do u think its safe to take another 125mg TRAMADOL ? I know its snri but first 125mg i took diminished much of comedown symptoms for me.

STOP TAKING TRAMADOL, DUDE!

You're going to get a seizure, FFS!

Last edited:
I dosed 250mg tram and i didnt have a seizure or any convulsions but i cant sleep ... even now...

You gotta be prepared not to sleep. Don't put your body through that. Just cuz it didn't happen last time you dosed doesn't mean it's safe. If sleep is so important to you, maybe meth isn't the drug for you?