• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe meth and suboxone...

siq

Bluelighter
I've asked this question before but didnt get any responses... Does anyone have any experience smoking meth while on suboxone? Does the subs affect the high at all?

Dude, this it's pretty coincidental you all this question. I'm paranoid and my mind first tells me that I'm being monitored'.....check this out, a friend of mine spent hours searching just yesterday for hours, in his own little meth induced devotion to find the answer. He was amazed that the entire internet did not have a single piece of information regarding your exact question.

He is on 24mg of did per day and he never did METH before but had smoke crack for the first, while he was on subs,he never got that euphoric first hit. He was pretty sure it was the subs also blocking the crack. Now last night he was shooting METH and smoking it.

He thought he should have been more euphoric and overall much more horny.

H

HE did get real speedy and said he was horny for a while but MAYBE that would have been more intense had he not been with a dude.

it'd be like a speedball.

not much different than taking any other opiate along with meth.

it'd be like a speedball.

not much different than taking any other opiate along with meth.
Thats pretty much what I was thinking. I was just wondering whether there was any blocking effects from the subs, on the receptors.

Dude, this it's pretty coincidental you all this question. I'm paranoid and my mind first tells me that I'm being monitored'.....check this out, a friend of mine spent hours searching just yesterday for hours, in his own little meth induced devotion to find the answer. He was amazed that the entire internet did not have a single piece of information regarding your exact question.

He is on 24mg of did per day and he never did METH before but had smoke crack for the first, while he was on subs,he never got that euphoric first hit. He was pretty sure it was the subs also blocking the crack. Now last night he was shooting METH and smoking it.

He thought he should have been more euphoric and overall much more horny.
On 24mg you're not going to be horny, that much suboxone will completely block your sex drive. I've found that dropping to a dose of 2-4mg is best, at that range u will still have a sex drive.