Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

meth and sport

muzby

Bluelighter
okay...

i know i really should look at getting my fitness up and all that... but, after a lazy season off playing footy, i am finding my fitness is shite...

last season i was quick, nimble and able to run round for ages...

this season i suck big time... i get puffed, cant run and generally need to die after running around for a while...

so....

what would happen if i combined a wee little bit of meth with my sport??

any big side effects i should worry about??

yeh also, when i play my weekend sport, i would find on some games i would just feed tried and not up for it, (this was before i used drugs.) you think a quick line would do any good? just pep me up a bit, but not fuck me up late in the game..

I'd be worried about the extra pressure you would be putting on your heart and circulation. You also might have the problem of not realising when your getting tired and do yourself some damage.

Your bodies trying to say 'stop now, muscles hurting' while your brains telling you 'CHARGE!'

I definately don't reccomend it. Your body is under more than enough pressure as it is on the footy field, the body load of meth will only fuck you harder. Not only that, but do you honestly believe your coach/team-mates won't know you're on?

my friend actually did meth all the time playing football, he went alright i think but another friend who had been on an all night binge i think it nearly killed him

meth won't increase the ablity of your red blood cells to carry oxgyen to your muscles...only regular excerise will do that

what you want if your going to use "performance enhancing" drugs is steriods and human growth hormones

Get fit the hard way. Will make you feel so much better. Sure there are instances where taking short cuts can help, but in training, if you work smarter and put in the hard yards then it will all pay off.

fuck in heaven

got mates that take speed to play footy were im from. they play hard and do unbelievable amounts of tackles and stuff but it the long run it will affect them badly. also heard of instances in japan when pro kickboxers would do a line of coke then go fight. crazy

meth will have a negative affect on your body's ability to perform at its maximum. When taking meth your heart rate is increased even when not doing anything. This means you have a higher resting heart rate than normal which decreases the amount that you can actually increase your heart rate before reaching your max heart rate. This is only one of the negative effects and generally the worry would be pretty much what Wazza said. You are putting your body under enough pressure and stress as it is taking drugs so to perform extremely strenuous activity whilst on them is not wise. I know some people think they dance pretty hard when out on the gear but really in reality regardless of how hard you dance it is nothing compared to playing a physically challenging sport where your working at around 75% VO2 Max for extended periods and then also hitting your VO2 Max for bursts.
I spose their could be some mental advantages from taking drugs in terms of say taking coke and improving your confidence and self belief but I'd be quite sure the physiological effects would outweigh the cognitve advantages.

I've taken drugs before playing hockey and cricket but that was usually because I'd had a massive night out and was coming down before taking the field and when playing first grade you can't really be coming down. Well really you shouldn't be out the night before. Of course I performed well below par in these games.

Muzby my advice would be just tough it out, you will get your fitness back if you work hard. Meth is not going to be of much benefit to you in terms of improving fitness.

Very bad idea IMHO. I used to do a little before going to the gym. I kinda felt like my heart was going to explode. My mate who I did it with however thought it went well and continued.
So whether or not you can get away with it is probably up to the individual.