• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and heroin combo making me puke my guts up...

siq

Bluelighter
I've been a long time opiate user(10yrs) and never had any problems with nausea or puking. I can do massive amounts without feeling sick. The only thing I've ever really puked from would be alcohol when I've had too much, just cuz it taste nasty.

Anyway, after I shot up today I smoked some meth and it felt really good, it was a good high... until a few hours later. Horrible nausea and puking for the last hour. Does this ever happen to any of u?

It sucks.:p

Have you ever tried dosing your stimulant first? then following that with the smack?

I used to slam crystal and opana/morphine/dilaudid/heroin/name-an-upper-echelon-opioid (together in one shot) and then afterwards snort some oxymorphone or something if needed.

Is it possible that you're dosing too much tweak or blow with your H? I'd try out a few new ratios just slightly altering the upper:downer ratio, cuz even people like us with over 10 years of heavy opioid experience, although shooting dope alone we might not experience any nausea even in large doses, like you reported. I'm the same way, since opioids are my #1 weakness, as im sure you of all people will understand, in ten years, you learn a lot and your technique changes a lot over time as your administration skills and harm reduction techniques increase, I used to be so caught up in the process of shooting up and it was so subconscious to be able to prep and administer your shot in like a minute, it just lead to me using more and more both in dosage and redosing frequency.

So to put it as simply as I can, is it possible that maybe just going back to basics or running some "diagnostic tests" and experiment with how much uppers you're shooting up with the opioid(s), could it be something so simple as your opioid tolerance (naturally if it's your DOC) is sky high vs other drugs, so your large doses may not produce nausea or any problems by itself, but when you add the ice, it probably greatly intensifies your awareness of side effects that you are normally so used to you wouldn't feel em in an opioid-only dosing situation, primarily, nausea. Both methamphetamine and opioids are known for their ability to induce nausea.

edit: after re-reading, I'm not totally sure that you meant that you're shooting heroin/meth speedballs and also smoking meth after the shot, or if you mean like, you shoot up just your opioid of choice, then as that it's kicking in hard, you start the speedball a second or two after the first inhalation of meth?

So to put it as simply as I can, is it possible that maybe just going back to basics or running some "diagnostic tests" and experiment with how much uppers you're shooting up with the opioid(s), could it be something so simple as your opioid tolerance (naturally if it's your DOC) is sky high vs other drugs, so your large doses may not produce nausea or any problems by itself, but when you add the ice, it probably greatly intensifies your awareness of side effects that you are normally so used to you wouldn't feel em in an opioid-only dosing situation, primarily, nausea. Both methamphetamine and opioids are known for their ability to induce nausea.

edit: after re-reading, I'm not totally sure that you meant that you're shooting heroin/meth speedballs and also smoking meth after the shot, or if you mean like, you shoot up just your opioid of choice, then as that it's kicking in hard, you start the speedball a second or two after the first inhalation of meth?
This is interesting, thanks for the response. I never thought that the meth could be making me hyper aware of the side effects that I wouldnt normally feel. It like exaggerates them.

BTW, I'll smoke the speed, then shoot the H on the comedown. Then smoke the speed again. shoot H on the comedown... After doing this twice I got sick....

I'm just waiting it out I dont really know what to do/ I'm going to stop the speed completely and just use the H as needed. Thats the plan I guess for now...

I understand now, I hope my advice helps or at least is worth trying!