• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

METH and Cyanosis (blue skin)

billyj

Bluelighter
Took way too much meth and my face went a chalk, light blue. Also had trouble walking for a couple of days, serious blood pressure out of whack and I kept veering to the right when walking or moving, not able to control that. Face was quite noticeably blue three times when I checked it during the trip. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm two weeks later and don't feel any real long term effects ...

Took way too much meth and my face went a chalk, light blue. Also had trouble walking for a couple of days, serious blood pressure out of whack and I kept veering to the right when walking or moving, not able to control that. Face was quite noticeably blue three times when I checked it during the trip. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm two weeks later and don't feel any real long term effects ...

How do u feel in your self? Would it be worth a trip to the hospital just to be safe?

How do u feel in your self? Would it be worth a trip to the hospital just to be safe?

Thank you for replying I feel fine I just found the experience to be so frightening and due to the high dose and racing heart wasn't breathing but hyperventilating, for about 12 hours. Also in air con hotel room so no real fresh air. I don't feel out of sorts now at all more than anything else I just want to know if it's happened to anyone else and if its just a body temperature/oxygen warning or if I went close to not being here anymore.

In 05 I was doing at least ten grams a day of meth until I went psychotic. My liver was taxed. I had tint green skin for three week.

God I'm so glad meth doesn't exist in the UK or even the whole of Western Europe. I've seen pics and videos of what it can do to ur health. It's sounds like Coke but on steroids! Ever seen Breaking Bad? Thats enough to deter one self.

If you love ur stimulants can't u do a less dangerous drug like Cocaine or regular Amphetamine?

In 05 I was doing at least ten grams a day of meth until I went psychotic. My liver was taxed. I had tint green skin for three week.
What causes the tint? My symptoms seemed to match cyanosis which is caused by the brain not getting enough oxygen. Maybe it was cut with something? It was very disturbing, and it wasn't a very fun trip, and took especially long - about a week - to feel anywhere sober again and that was after three or four days of severe comedown.