Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

meth and aropax

silverlining

Bluelighter
Now i know this combo isnt reccomended as is any meds and recs! however if i am goin to do it i may as well know the dangers etc.

is smoking meth at all while in aropax in any way lethal/dangerous. i am talking no more than 2 pts in a weekend! i have given up on the PIlls as it is waste of money

also with postloading, can it be done the day after meth....just take the doeses as normal or take it on the comedown etc!!!!

cheers

Amphetamines (Methamphetamine, Adderall, Dexedrine), Ritalin (methylphenidate), Cocaine, 4-MAr (4-methylaminorex, sometimes called 'ice' or 'euphoria'): The effects of these drugs on someone taking an SSRI will not be significantly different. With the amphetamines, especially methamphetamine, there will be less 'loveyness' but overall, the high will remain unchanged. This is a safe combination overall, and you should still be able to get high from these stimulants while on an SSRI.

I beleive there is much more then meets the eye to this! I will try and find data to back up my statement.

silverlining said:
is smoking meth at all while in aropax in any way lethal/dangerous. i am talking no more than 2 pts in a weekend! i have given up on the PIlls as it is waste of money

^^adding on to what 'eth' said ...

Aropax (paroxetine) is an antidepressant which belongs to a group called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI's) .. Whereas the likes of ecstasy (entactogens) is mainly associated with serotonin, amphetamines (stimulants) are largely associated with dopamine. So the combination of Aropax and meth is relatively safe.