• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth and Alkaseltzer

Midwestope

Greenlighter
After 5 years of learning how to ‘do this right’ (I’m an IV user) I had two buddies talking about doing some alkaseltzer after using. I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience or science knowledge on it. Ive learned to trust this community more so than the live people even if I know they are good people because the ramblings of a user after use are always something else. They mentionEd alkaline and ph and it just confused me.

I've never heard of such a thing, usually a good shot of meth is good enough all on it's own so idk. sounds like some silly tweaker shit but Im not particularly scientifically inclined so... sorry dont have a better answer

While I've not taken it exactly as the way the original poster asks the question, I have taken a half cup of water, dissolved half gram of meth in the water, and then added 2 akaselzer. When it was done fizzing I drank it. That was about 5 years ago and I haven't done it since. It was waayy too intense for me and I wasn't prepared for it. I had company on their way over to my house and by the time they arrived I was too high for company and locked the door. I was also later told that I had taken way to much. To which I replied, Yeah, No shit. That information would have been helpful yesterday..
Not sure if this is helpful, but Since the only difference is that instead of being mixed in a cup it's mixed in the body it might work the same way.
To the next poster who remarked that it sounded like tweeker shit, I can assure you that what I described isn't.

While I've not taken it exactly as the way the original poster asks the question, I have taken a half cup of water, dissolved half gram of meth in the water, and then added 2 akaselzer. When it was done fizzing I drank it. That was about 5 years ago and I haven't done it since. It was waayy too intense for me and I wasn't prepared for it. I had company on their way over to my house and by the time they arrived I was too high for company and locked the door. I was also later told that I had taken way to much. To which I replied, Yeah, No shit. That information would have been helpful yesterday..
Not sure if this is helpful, but Since the only difference is that instead of being mixed in a cup it's mixed in the body it might work the same way.
To the next poster who remarked that it sounded like tweeker shit, I can assure you that what I described isn't.

Half a gram of meth is a massive dose! No wonder you were messed up, you likely would've been tweaked off your gourd whether you added the alkaseltser or not. In fact, we even have an older thread that goes over the topic, I'll post below

After 5 years of learning how to ‘do this right’ (I’m an IV user) I had two buddies talking about doing some alkaseltzer after using. I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience or science knowledge on it. Ive learned to trust this community more so than the live people even if I know they are good people because the ramblings of a user after use are always something else. They mentionEd alkaline and ph and it just confused me.
I thought taking amphetamines orally with alkazelter to potentate it was a myth but then I found this thread in ADD

To quote Sekio the wise...
Post #4 from the linked thread:

"As far as I know changing pH helps mostly with amphetamines, not opiates. The amine on e.g. amphetamine can be protonated and form a charged salt that is essentialy inactive because it does not pass the BBB. Raising the pH in the stomach and blood reduces the degree of protonation, providing more free amphetamine base that can diffuse across fatty tissues and through the BBB.

The same thing happens with opiates, though to a much lesser degree because the nitrogen is tertiary. I do know that adjusting the pH of e.g. a rectal morphine solution (making it more basic) enhances absorbtion as compared to acidic morphine sulphate. This is probably because less morphine is protonated. Making the solution too basic drives morphine to a morphinate salt, though.

I don't suggest changing blood pH unless you like organ damage."

This should only work with oral administering...if your snorting or shooting then you're already bypassing first pass metabolism so changing your stomach ph is useless unless your gonna eat it....apparently....

I believe that there is some evidence that changing your urinary Ph can significantly slow down the excretion of methamphetamine from your system. If you take sodium bicarbonate (orally) the meth will leave your body much slower. The advantages of this are two fold. First, it will decrease the amount of meth in any urine sample you might have to give for a drug test. Second, it will hypothetically lead to a prolonged high. It would not potentiate the meth in terms of getting higher but it might help you stay amped longer.

I tried meth with alka seltzer twice and did make it more intense. It came on nice and gradually. I really enjoyed. Got alot done and had great sex, too.

I've heard it works with all stimulants, but I've never tried. And yes, Tums are suppose to work also.

I've heard it works with all stimulants, but I've never tried. And yes, Tums are suppose to work also.

Hello new to BL here intrigued with this .. yet no one says what the proper mix is .. water vs meth and alka seltzer ... hubby and I are interested yet don’t want any issues also

Hello new to BL here intrigued with this .. yet no one says what the proper mix is .. water vs meth and alka seltzer ... hubby and I are interested yet don’t want any issues also
I've only experimented with it a couple times. The amount of water doesnt matter as long as you drink it all, so I used what I'd normally use for the alkselzer. The amount of dope is up to you also. I measured out a line and then used that. I'm sure itd be better with more than that, but I was skeptical at first so didnt want to use alot.

It increases subjective effects in a number of ways. Just take some regular cheapo plain bicarb of soda or potassium citrate, no need for all the overpriced branded rubbish.

But really, consider not doing this at all, since it'll only increase tolerance to the stimulant effects even faster, and playing around with urinary or serum pH isn't necessarily a wise thing to do on a regular basis.

But really, consider not doing this at all, since it'll only increase tolerance to the stimulant effects even faster, and playing around with urinary or serum pH isn't necessarily a wise thing to do on a regular basis.

This ^^^
It works, but you only get a handful of improved highs before tolerance skyrockets. And that includes trying to fall back on other ROAs. Those end up affected as well leaving you very frustrated.

Ural an over the counter urine alkaline product in australia works very well for amphetamines or methamphetamines. Extends the high effects but also extends the comedowns similarly. Will try with xxxphenidates and confirm. Never tried this with these

On a slightly related topic and dovetailing with some other comments, taking an antacid before adderall seems to give it more punch. However, from my experience, you can't just chug a glass and then take the pill. You gotta let the antacid sit in your stomach for a half hour beforehand. It was a long time ago, but I remember being disciplined enough trying some "tests". These days, too lazy and honestly I'm more using the addys for morning coffee (2.5mg or 5mg if I'm feeling like really feeling it, yes my tolerance is low.... my buddy does 80mg a day, yeesh I couldn't even imagine).

I had heard about taking alkaseltzer meth shots for several years. I had never tried it until this past Friday night. We mixed .10 with a small amount of water and one alkaseltzer. It hit me in 5 minutes and it was euphoric. Just like old school ecstacy. My eyes rolled and my body vibrated. Every touch from my husband sent Shockwaves through my body. It was AMAZING!! until we decided to try it again last night. We took .10 and felt something but nothing like the day prior so we took another. 20 and that is when I knew that I had Fucked Up! It hit so hard that I couldn't hold my eyes open. My jaw was so tight and my body was too hot. I started feeling like I needed to cough and then the rapid shallow breaths started. I couldn't take a deep breath and felt like I was going to suffocate and that scared the shit out of me. My chest hurt. I literally felt like I was having a heart attack or heatstroke or that I had overdosed and was going to die. My husband did fine with that same dose. So maybe it is just my body didn't tolerate it well. Most everyone has told me to do no more than. 30 and that is after you have done it several times. I will probably do it again sometime in the future, but I will stick with the .10 dose, maybe 15, but no more than that. It isn't like ecstacy where it's like hey you want to take another hit ot 2. Once you start coming down just wait until another day and take more. I have been seeing a ton of news articles about people dying from this route because it's more potent and they take too much and in every case if they can prove who gave them the meth; they are charging them with manslaughter. PLEASE BE CAREFUL BUT IT IS AMAZING.