• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants meth advice

If you female, chances are your encounter with Girl on Girl is gonna leave scars. Don’t booty bump, when it loses its charms you’ll be gaffing in no time. You cannot keep up with the boys. Know( n) a lot of old speed racers all have had one thing in common- many once -beautiful exes. Even the toughest rarely last over couple years. Save time, save your strength. Find a hobby

For those of you in the US, you can walk into nearly any pharmacy and ask for an "oral syringe" and get it completely free of charge. Some even ask what size you'd like/need. I've always felt weird about asking for one, so I usually tell the pharmacist/pharm tech person that my cat had kittens and the runt if the litter won't nurse, so I have to hand feed it.

This little tidbit is especially helpful in my area because you cannot buy hypodermic needles over the counter. You can only purchase them if you're prescribed an injectable medication. However, the oral syringes are free so why even waste a hypodermic by breaking the damn needle off?

I've never IVd drugs, so for certain substances plugging is my best option. Hydromorphone was one that I'd plug. Also, when I was trying really hard to make my suboxone script last as long as possible I'd take it rectally. Never plugged meth tho.

I couldn't stick myself with a needle in the arm let alone my asshole.
jesus, i thought i was btfo! Seriously though you can watch the pupils dialate, nipples harden and face flush. She was off to the races in less than a minute. Just an fyi Astroglade as is silicone based, blocks absorption to blood vessels. Ritual was always preceded by bubble bath or shower so.. couple french kisses worked just fine.

I definitely loved my IV meth, but plugging was a great option. It’s a very fast come-up but not a brain smashing rush. I think possibly more euphoric than banging it.

I don't know if its poor circulation or tolerance, but ive never coughed from a shot. Or even short of breath for that matter.

youre clean 6 now? damn where did time go? Congrats, but oops, means my run is currently at 9 I think. who the hell knows lol.

I don't know if its poor circulation or tolerance, but ive never coughed from a shot. Or even short of breath for that matter.
Same, and I've had amazingly good gear, uncut fresh off the top half gram slams, my chest gets crazy hot, but I'm more likely to throw up than cough.

Morning all. I have only thrown up from liquor ( usually after weed and munchies thrown in) , once from some really good bud, once from shrooms I grew. Oh and changing my nephews diaper ( could only stomach my babies poo lol).