• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants meth advice

Jaecarde

Greenlighter
QUESTIONS
1)HOW DO YOU GET A HIGHER HIGH?

shooting up is not an option.....So I’ve eaten, snorted, and smoked it. I prefer to snort it , but my boyfriend prefers smoking it. But my problem is now i dont get as high snorting it as i did before I tried smoking. And when I smoke, it never gives me that slap in the face rush like snorting it. I’ve hotrailed train track hoggers. But its always the same for me now, I get high enough to focus on wanting to get high and never get to be tweek master space cadet riding around in my lil rocket ship. Is there a way to get a harder hit or another way without me just taking a 1G line to the face?

2)WHAT DO YOU NEED AND HOW TO BOOTY BUMP?
I’ve herd of booty bumping but don’t know how or if I want to try this route. Do I put it just up there with my finger? Wont that give my rectum a chemical burn? How do I get it up there if I mix it in water? Whats the water to meth ratio? How much should I use my first time? Will it get me higher than the other ways?

3) WHATS THE BEST WAY TO SMOKE METH WITHOUT WASTING IT? ANYTHING NEW TO TRY SMOKING OUT OF?

ok so the basics are foil, lightbulb, or globe pipe. Anyone have other ideas to make a pipe from?
I’ve chased foil but refrain from it when I can, mostly bc I’m scared of becoming Michael P. Keaton but also bc it doesn’t seem to last long, either Bc it constantly rolling it looking for a big dumb ass cloud or bc it doesn’t reclaim enough to ice over, like glass.
I have made many pipes from lightbulbs. They’re fun to make while already high BUT THEY ALWAYS CRACK UNDER THE STRESS OF HEAT.
I’ve bought several globes and seem to make my pak last the longest, BUT between 2ppl trying to ZOOM I can’t load too much or else I’ll be left with a puddle of burnt dope from the globe getting too hot for it to ice over yet not enough to smoke twirling. I know longer stems are better BUT their globe is still the same size.

Smoking can be a pain in the ass. I hate chasing clouds by vaporizing oil..

You can try smoking in a bong, they have attachments that allow you to smoke meth / crack in em just as youd do with one of those oil ball pipes

I wouldn't suggest putting it up your butt. I would imagine the chemical burns would hurt

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately. As a long term IV user myself.. I applaud that its not a option for you... Its not worth it.m.

Its doesn't matter which way you use it eventually it loses its charm...

The best solution is to not chase the feeling because you never catch it... It only leads to more risk and less reward...

You take a break and let your tolerance decrease and go back to snorting it... As I said it loses its charm for everyone eventually..

Lucy it doesn't burn in my experiences but they were a long time ago... I was probably too high to notice...

The burn from a missed shot is pretty painful and you soon learn from your mistake

Everyone I know, i ask why they don't like snorting, all them give me the same answer of "it burns". Idk bout you guys, but itmdoesjt burn so badly that I have to purposely avoid that ROA. I don't think the burn is that painful where I avoid it..

QUESTIONS

shooting up is not an option.....So I’ve eaten, snorted, and smoked it. I prefer to snort it , but my boyfriend prefers smoking it. But my problem is now i dont get as high snorting it as i did before I tried smoking. And when I smoke, it never gives me that slap in the face rush like snorting it. I’ve hotrailed train track hoggers. But its always the same for me now, I get high enough to focus on wanting to get high and never get to be tweek master space cadet riding around in my lil rocket ship. Is there a way to get a harder hit or another way without me just taking a 1G line to the face?

I’ve herd of booty bumping but don’t know how or if I want to try this route. Do I put it just up there with my finger? Wont that give my rectum a chemical burn? How do I get it up there if I mix it in water? Whats the water to meth ratio? How much should I use my first time? Will it get me higher than the other ways?

3) WHATS THE BEST WAY TO SMOKE METH WITHOUT WASTING IT? ANYTHING NEW TO TRY SMOKING OUT OF?

ok so the basics are foil, lightbulb, or globe pipe. Anyone have other ideas to make a pipe from?
I’ve chased foil but refrain from it when I can, mostly bc I’m scared of becoming Michael P. Keaton but also bc it doesn’t seem to last long, either Bc it constantly rolling it looking for a big dumb ass cloud or bc it doesn’t reclaim enough to ice over, like glass.
I have made many pipes from lightbulbs. They’re fun to make while already high BUT THEY ALWAYS CRACK UNDER THE STRESS OF HEAT.
I’ve bought several globes and seem to make my pak last the longest, BUT between 2ppl trying to ZOOM I can’t load too much or else I’ll be left with a puddle of burnt dope from the globe getting too hot for it to ice over yet not enough to smoke twirling. I know longer stems are better BUT their globe is still the same size.
Booty bump lasts a long time and kicks in rather quickly, all you got to do is grab a rock put some lube lotion or spit on your finger and ram it up there quick and deep as ya can. Don’t do too much though, easy to overdo it this way and you’ll poo weird all crazy when you’re high. It’s not really that dangerous but I wouldn’t make a habit of it. Just shoot it duh! It’s sooooo the best way

Its the nature of the beast unfortunately. As a long term IV user myself.. I applaud that its not a option for you... Its not worth it.m.

Its doesn't matter which way you use it eventually it loses its charm...

The best solution is to not chase the feeling because you never catch it... It only leads to more risk and less reward...

You take a break and let your tolerance decrease and go back to snorting it... As I said it loses its charm for everyone eventually..

Yeah, there was a 10yr time span where i watched my dad go from successful biz owner to falling asleep upright with one in his arm, after a serious snowmobiled accident. Plus the idea of having zero absorption filters protecting me from OD (like my stomach, lungs n membranes). Like theoretically you “could” (and no one should probably ever) throw a whole G nugget inside that lil plunger and serve it up all at once or be too high to realize i dont need as much as id wanna bang n its nynight OR MY WORST FEAR IS being cut or faked with something lethal and have no possibility of being rescued....

.... and i have met soooo many iv users who say the same thing,... cuz basically ur stuck now right? Like, yeah physically u could do it the other routes but u dont get high or satisfied by the high u receive unless u shoot.

Like i wish there was a way i could force dbl the vapor to come off in a hit or entensify snorting a line without creating a train track for the polar express lol.

I kinda knew that sober up part, but my tolerance for things is stupid adjusting- like when i first started using, i spent the afternoon splitting .5 with Gf and she was up for almost 3 days while I ate dinner layed down n was asleep by 3am and it was good shit too... or like ive never enjoys day 3... if i drag it out n can get to day 4 im ditzy happy but i like my sleep too much to endure my body trying to die like day 3s lol.

Everyone I know, i ask why they don't like snorting, all them give me the same answer of "it burns". Idk bout you guys, but itmdoesjt burn so badly that I have to purposely avoid that ROA. I don't think the burn is that painful where I avoid it..

Lol, see im pretty sure thats what got me. Never did crack, always coke cuz “crack is wack” (in my whitney voice) but hated it bc i always chase that first high and hated that numbness in my throat like a hack clinging to life behind my uvula. The fact, that putting another one on my mirror is always the last thing on my mind, to the point where inalmost disgusted by the thought AND the sweet relief of euphoria that comes after feeling like uma thurman in pulp fiction... omgeezy ive been in heaven ever since.

I am IV only, but have the proper booty bump method down to the T.

You will make it just as you would a shot. So grab your syringe and ice.

You put desired weight of ice in metal container, example is metal measuring spoon. You add water (sterile or purified ) to the ice at a 1:1 ratio.
Example is: . 25gram =25iu(units) of water

I Iike to heat up the water before adding to the ice because it dissolves quicker.
Mix it together until all of the ice is dissolved, then you add a small peice of cotton and draw up the mixture into your syringe.

Now your anus have a mucus membrane which is a direct line into your bloodstream. Take your finger insert it into your ass about 2 inches and rub your membrame. If you're clean and you don't need to go #2 then you lay down on your side insert the syringe with THE NEEDLE CUT OFF in your ass and slowly push the plunger in.

Example: should take a good 5 to 7 seconds to push mixture in, too fast and it will surpass the membrane and will be less of a rush.
Once you have finished pushing all of the mixture in. Simply tighten your sphincter and pull out the NEEDLE REMOVED syringe and sit straight up and enjoy. This is second most effective way to achieve a RUSH, of course even 2nd it's not even compared to IV Shot. NEVER INSERT A SYRINGE INTO YOUR ANUS THAT HAS THE NEEDLE STILL ATTACHED.

When you can smoke proper from a foil it can hit hard when smoking much and inhaling all. I just can't smoke foil right but a good hit smoked hits better than snorted

Hoping to get some advice. Will try to include as much information as possible So forgive me for this question being So wordy. So my boyfriend and I use bongs to "smoke" our meth. I sort of prefer the smaller hand held ones but have yet to find a good one that is as quiet as my larger triple honeycomb perc one. Well, the major issue I am having is no matter what he always ends up with much more remaining after a session than I do. We start off pretty much with the same amount. We have tried having me use different pipes and attachments, different lighters, etc, all with the same results. I am beginning to think it is either a heating issue or an air intake issue. But also considering an issue with the set up of the bong itself because he left the mouth part of his as it was made (to make a seal with your mouth and inhale) while mine had been home modified to where the mouth part is closed off and a thinner glass piece is used to inhale because I have a bit of a drool issue when using the mouth seal method and always feel like I'm either out of breath quicker in order to inhale properly or going too hard or too slow. Everything in my setup is airtight however. It is becoming a source of major frustration and arguing. Especially with us ending up with different amounts at the end and me not feeling the high I feel I should be.

because I have a bit of a drool issue
i'm laughing right now, oh my god. i really needed that, lol. but now to answer this question of yours.. it could be 2 things, your breathing technique OR you're heating the stuff up too much and thus diminishing the quality more than your boyfriend is, have you tried letting him set his up for you and see if you get the same results? i'd try that. also, nothing is really as 'quiet' as a honeycomb bong, i don't know if i'll ever sell my double honeycomb 8mm glass bong even though i hardly use it anymore, you can checkout some of the smaller ones but shitty prices have been going up lately, i'd never spend 100 bucks or more on a small piece, but at my local headshop i'm fortunate that i can pay wholesale for any glass since i used to break my pieces so often that the dude that owns the place started just giving them to me but he's made enough money off me at this point, i'm glad i can get about 40 brass screens for under 5 bucks, the shitty headshop thats closer to my house sells the same screens for a buck each, talk about a rip off, i don't know why i'm buying screens at shops anymore... theyre so cheap online derp derp. you should be using as small a piece to smoke by the way, the more meth has to travel aswell as how much water it has to go through, does effect things quite more than you'd think, i might also suggest just giving this a whirl maybe you'd get more out of your stuff, but trying it with no water, once in a blue moon i smoke my coke in a smaller bong without any water while i want to note that this is extremely dangerous for anyone thinking of even trying to do the same as i do, i will state for the record that doing that is exactly whats led to my two cocaine overdoses so be smart and don't do what i do. try it waterless with a much smaller piece just to test it out, maybe that'd work much better but may not be as smooth obviously.

Lol. Glad you got a laugh out of that one. I will definitely try your suggestions. He did mention that mine has a more restricted pull to it. I'm thinking also maybe disassembling my set up on the mouth part and trying that way again along with your suggestions. Yeah prices around where I live are insane and there are like maybe 2 shops in the area that carry a decent variety of glass. The best one, and the one that makes the most money from us, being a 30 minute drive away from town. So usually while we are there we expect to spend $100 or more and that's mostly for replacement pieces. I guess the bong I have is "quiet" to me because I only put a small amount of water in it, smaller than I should probably. But it is tall and thin so that also could be the issue. I have attached a picture of my setup leaving the bowl part off for obvious reasons. Give you a better idea of what I'm referring to. As far as heating goes he swears by the propane torch but I find that it makes it worse for me.

Attachments

• 1118191725_HDR.jpg
    1118191725_HDR.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 29
Lol. Glad you got a laugh out of that one. I will definitely try your suggestions. He did mention that mine has a more restricted pull to it. I'm thinking also maybe disassembling my set up on the mouth part and trying that way again along with your suggestions. Yeah prices around where I live are insane and there are like maybe 2 shops in the area that carry a decent variety of glass. The best one, and the one that makes the most money from us, being a 30 minute drive away from town. So usually while we are there we expect to spend $100 or more and that's mostly for replacement pieces. I guess the bong I have is "quiet" to me because I only put a small amount of water in it, smaller than I should probably. But it is tall and thin so that also could be the issue. I have attached a picture of my setup leaving the bowl part off for obvious reasons. Give you a better idea of what I'm referring to. As far as heating goes he swears by the propane torch but I find that it makes it worse for me.
yeah, to me it looks like you may be using a piece where the smoke simply is travelling too far and you're losing potency along the way,meth smoke is very similar to coke's in the way that it's not active for too long so it's essential to breathe the goodness in before that happens, perhaps you'd be best off with a typical glass oil pipe (meth pipe) i'm sure you've likely used one in the past??? if you haven't you surely should give that a go, you can get one for 5-10 bucks, make sure to spend a few extra bucks and invest in one made out of Pyrex glass, it can handle higher temperatures and is less likely to crack on you. let me know what ends up working best

ps. even if you can take bigger hits with a bong, that doesn't mean its always more efficient to get where you need to be.

Good luck, & stay safe
~Zonxx

QUESTIONS

Not sure how we even decided to try this but... gravity bong.