• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Meth/2 grams smoked - Newb - Creative Title.

"I am going to try and limit my usage to once a month, which I figure will prevent addiction"

The thing about that is, if you're going to acquire an addiction, limit yourself all you want but eventually it WILL catch up to you. Addiction has a ton of factors that play into it aside from just chronically using. I know people who occasionally use for long periods of time & then just stop because they aren't addicted/never have been.
But then you get the people like myself for example, who stared out only doing it once a month & somehow am four years deep into a sick ass meth addiction despite how many times I've limited my use, or stayed clean.

Also once you start using more, if you do - coke won't effect you anymore so it'd just be a waste of money anyhow.
You CAN OD on meth, but its not what you probably think. I chronically OD from time to time & have probably around 20 something times these past years. You just have to constantly hydrate & stimulate yourself.
Don't be shocked if you experience little brain zaps whilst coming down & laying in bed, or experience sleep paralysis.

As far as ODing, I don't think you were. It really isn't something you should combine with all that you said you did at one point, though.
That feeling of laying down while high & feeling like you're falling into a deep sleep - but not is something that used to happen to me dyring my first year of use lol that could be overstimulation.
How potent it is, is also key. All of mine comes from different SoCal counties, but some of its MSM cut as fuck (when using new dealers). I do the same shit, sitting there smoking all night out of boredom & then overdoing it (which sometimes can cause acute overdose, but like I said - its not what you think) & passing out for a little (sorta).

Meth is way better then cocaine I never went back to coke once I tried meth lol. How do you like the burn of snorting it? Smoking weed on a meth comedown is a whole different being then usual. It's trippy but enjoyable but also makes me paranoid

Well I failed already. Kinda hard when your best friend just started dealing and using it and calls you up in the middle of the night and says "Trying to smoke some meth?" How am I supposed to turn down free drugs? Then we went to Atlantic City and proceeded to lose $200 and he won $500 go figure. Oh well.

And to the above poster, agreed. Meth>coke. I don't mind the burn at all, as long as you break it up fine it doesn't really hurt in my opinion, but I did snort just straight up shards one time and that hurt like a bitch.

Hey man it happens I wouldn't turn down free drugs either lol. You went to Atlantic city huh? I live about an hour from Las Vegas I love getting high and gambling there drinking beers all night

Serious face plant.

Listeria is associated with food generally milk based products and meat. The majority of Indians don't eat meat or use milk like the western world. The cow is a sacred creature which is allowed to roam free and is never harmed.

Instances of listeria are comparable to the US according to WHO.

Listeria is far more likely to occur in high output food processing lines or in ice cream.

Make your dollar hmmm At the moment maybe bruv all is good. However if you get hooked on the Meth let's hope your a pretty boy who likes to suck ?

Sleep well and watch out for the shadow people