• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth 1st time user- snorted

LV2163801

Greenlighter
1st time user and completely unfamiliar with meth other than online research. A friend of mine gave me a tiny bit in a baggy, maybe enough for 5 lines? Not sure how you measure dosing ...

I've been reading this forum and posts say depending on the purity will depend the intensity of it.

I did 3 small bumps 30min apart, the first 2 I felt almost nothing other a lot of pain on my nostrils, however the 3rd one now my chest feels tight, I feel a tiny bit euphoric. I was expecting more than this. Did I not do enough, 3 bumps? Should I try 1 one?

I just really don't want to cross a line of no return suddenly and be cracked out of sleep 24hrs, cant afford that, i work in the morning. Would beer help amp it?

Suggestions? Thanks :)

Hi there, yeah unfortunately a 'bump' is as meaningful as saying a pinch - it could be any amount. However it sounds like what you have may not exactly be very pure. I would personally have kept trying until I felt the 'more' I was expecting, as meth isn't something that will suddenly cross a line - the higher you feel, the more 'cracked out' you are.

You’re a first timer-you should have smoked it, it would have made you feel amazing. And then you couldn’t get away from it. So take this as a good thing and don’t take it anymore. It will never let you go

You can't afford it. Isn't that what you said? Have a good sleep. Be at work on time. Be dependable. Build yourself a good life.
Meth will always be there. You didn't get effects? You missed out on nothing important.

If you did all 5 lines at once you’d blast off for probably 24-36 hours if it is any good. But then you’d be awake for probably 2-3 days. Don’t get into meth man, it’s pure poison that rots you from the inside out and outside in and makes you crazy. Opiates are wayyyyy better :)

If you did all 5 lines at once you’d blast off for probably 24-36 hours if it is any good. But then you’d be awake for probably 2-3 days. Don’t get into meth man, it’s pure poison that rots you from the inside out and outside in and makes you crazy. Opiates are wayyyyy better :)

Seriously, are you suggesting that opiates are somewhat less dangerous than Methamphetamine?
Get a clue, you can have a deadly overdose with opiates very easily if you don't have a tolerance, with Meth that is EXTREMELY unlikely.
To be noted I'm not recommending taking one drug over the other, just providing information.

1st time user and completely unfamiliar with meth other than online research. A friend of mine gave me a tiny bit in a baggy, maybe enough for 5 lines? Not sure how you measure dosing ...

I've been reading this forum and posts say depending on the purity will depend the intensity of it.

I did 3 small bumps 30min apart, the first 2 I felt almost nothing other a lot of pain on my nostrils, however the 3rd one now my chest feels tight, I feel a tiny bit euphoric. I was expecting more than this. Did I not do enough, 3 bumps? Should I try 1 one?

I just really don't want to cross a line of no return suddenly and be cracked out of sleep 24hrs, cant afford that, i work in the morning. Would beer help amp it?

Suggestions? Thanks :)

Trust do a bigger fatter line , put the tooter kind of deep in you're nose , snort it then once you are done snort 4-5 more times with you're face looking at the ceiling. The meth will kick in 7-10 minutes after snorting a big line you should feel happy kind of euphoric but it should feel like "life's good".
Smoking a cigarette once you get the drip feels like heaven . You will most likely stay awake and go to work feeling happy with dopamine releasing in a 38 hour time span from now since you are new to meth. But beware after the 2nd day of using you won't be able to get the dopamine euphoric high anymore because you ran out of dopamine. You will then need to take a 5-7 day break if you want to experience the super euphoric high again . You can use it every day but it will just feel like you are stimulated.