NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

The guy has for years now just played at being "black metal" & the sooner he fucks off the scene the better imho.
The last decent thing Immortal ever did was Pure Holocaust back in the early 90's.

Pure Holocaust is their best album, though At the Heart of Winter is the only one I still listen to regularly. Immortal are true black metal- i.e. regular dudes who like beer and bad leather pants rather than tryhard satanic losers. I find little as laughable as the theistic black metal artists who truly pretend to worship satan/chaos/lucifer/nine-angles/blah. That shit is worse than Christianity.

That said, DSO are one of the best BM bands I've heard so maybe devil worship for real makes good tunes?

Anyway, Torche are cool, or this song is:

Praise my rich father below, protect me from the MSM and politics

Ozzy's only known example of harsh vocals on the last word of a fucking awesome song:

Pure Holocaust is their best album, though At the Heart of Winter is the only one I still listen to regularly. Immortal are true black metal- i.e. regular dudes who like beer and bad leather pants rather than tryhard satanic losers. I find little as laughable as the theistic black metal artists who truly pretend to worship satan/chaos/lucifer/nine-angles/blah. That shit is worse than Christianity.

That said, DSO are one of the best BM bands I've heard so maybe devil worship for real makes good tunes?

Anyway, Torche are cool, or this song is:

You have a point about the "KVLT" lot.
I personally have no time for those kind, my heart really suits in DSBM with people that feel isolation, hate for humanity etc........

Silencer & Wigrid stuff is where my heart is though I have a lot of time for BM it's with the DSBM I really feel the music.

I usually just stop this song about a minute in cause that's enough for me, that 0:31 to 1:15 should be kept on a loop it's so good.

I've been GETTING HEAVILY back into black metal, helps w/ the suicidal deperssion feels I don't experience too much anymore

would list some good names but, bar of xanax + sex = brainjoy so ... i'll post some band names later

I think Italy's Forgotten Tomb wasn't half bad tho

Ecstatic as fuck to have found this thread. Longtime metal head of about 18 years of so here.

I’m all about technical death metal, and tech death with both some prog and black metal influence.

Glad to be here and thanks for having me. Posted here is, in my opinion, the all time greatest tech death song ever recorded and written. Lyrically, this song possesses some of, if not the most metal fucking lyrics I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading and listening to, and put together in such a way; one would think it was written by a literary genius. From a music standpoint, it is structurally and compositionally speaking an absolute fucking banger and masterpiece.