NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Arguably rock, but it's boring to have too much sameness and too much echo-chamber-ish-ness.

One thing I found mind-blowingly boring about the metal-scene; is the metal-scene - and the obligatory, conformity. However, some tunes are just magic.

One of the best live reordings I've heard of EHG. I'm counting the days down till the 16th of this month till I get to go down to London & see 'em on their UK section of the tour.

Song Times: 0:00-3:45(Story of the Eye) 3:46-7:13(Jackass In The Will of God) 7:15-9:56(30$ Bag) 9:57-15:40(White Nigger) 15:43-18:10(Lack of Almost Everything) & 18:11(New Orleans is the New Vietnam)

You're really into New York east coast hardcore stuff seems like.

I find a lot of "Punk" in the classic style doesn't really do it for me & it sound weak. When I first began to get into Powerviolence I fell in love with bands like Apartment 213 & Infest then began to work my way back in time & found I am really into that American "hardcore" & Punk sound, it is a lot better than most of the stuff the UK put out.

Try cro mags or Reagan youth

I've heard the name Cro Mags before but never heard any of their stuff.
I'm quite a fan of Reagan Youth, I learned about them from a Facebook group. The first one I heard by them was "Jesus was a communist" & I've been a fan since.

Minor Threat - I Don't Wanna Hear It is one of the most fine records ever, you can picture people skating hard in a empty swimming pool to it & smashing their decks to pieces.

Not BM I admit but I love this album ssssooo much & to think these are the same people behind Hate Forest too!!!!!

Eric, yet another true Black Metal legend that fell.
His drumming is right up there in all of Black Metal, the day he killed himself was a true & tragic loss to the scene.

"he took the stage name "Grim" and joined Immortal on the drums in 1993 right after they had recorded the Pure Holocaust album. He appeared on the cover and despite not playing on the album, was still credited. He played with Immortal two tours: “Fuck Christ” Tour and “Sons of the Northern Darkness” Tour, afterwards in 1994, Abbath and Demonaz decided that Erik had to leave the band, because he wasn't useful for the band's later career. In 1995, Grim was a founding member of the band Borknagar and played on the band's first three albums. In 1996 and 1997, he recorded the two albums The Last Tormentor and Under the Sign of Hell by Gorgoroth.
Grim also played session drums on the never officially released album Nocturno Inferno in 1996. In 1997, he quit Gorgoroth and in 1998 he also left Borknagar, both due to personal reasons.
Grim committed suicide on October 4th, 1999. He had attempted suicide several times, before finally succeeding with a sleeping-pill overdose. His funeral was held in Møllendal Church Cemetery, Hordaland County, Bergen. It is said that his reason for committing suicide was related to his departure from Immortal, as there was a rumor that Grim didn't want to deal with it.
As a tribute, Nargaroth wrote the song "Erik, May You Rape the Angels" for him, and Gorgoroth dedicated the album Incipit Satan to him. The first annual Hole in the Sky metal festival took place in Erik Brødreskift's memory and was organised by his memorial fund."

"he took the stage name "Grim" and joined Immortal on the drums in 1993 right after they had recorded the Pure Holocaust album. He appeared on the cover and despite not playing on the album, was still credited. He played with Immortal two tours: “Fuck Christ” Tour and “Sons of the Northern Darkness” Tour, afterwards in 1994, Abbath and Demonaz decided that Erik had to leave the band, because he wasn't useful for the band's later career. In 1995, Grim was a founding member of the band Borknagar and played on the band's first three albums. In 1996 and 1997, he recorded the two albums The Last Tormentor and Under the Sign of Hell by Gorgoroth.
Grim also played session drums on the never officially released album Nocturno Inferno in 1996. In 1997, he quit Gorgoroth and in 1998 he also left Borknagar, both due to personal reasons.
Grim committed suicide on October 4th, 1999. He had attempted suicide several times, before finally succeeding with a sleeping-pill overdose. His funeral was held in Møllendal Church Cemetery, Hordaland County, Bergen. It is said that his reason for committing suicide was related to his departure from Immortal, as there was a rumor that Grim didn't want to deal with it.
As a tribute, Nargaroth wrote the song "Erik, May You Rape the Angels" for him, and Gorgoroth dedicated the album Incipit Satan to him. The first annual Hole in the Sky metal festival took place in Erik Brødreskift's memory and was organised by his memorial fund."

That sounds familiar now, thanks. Forget all about that.