NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

The only Korn album I have & like, well before all the fame & Nu-metal teenage idiots began to get the logo as a tattoo & wear their band merch while chilling in parks drinking cheap cider being all "moody"
God I hate those nu-metal types & they are still around today too.

Fuck them anyway, this album still bangs & the album cover in my opinion is so creepy, when you see the photo on the back of the album too #shady

Ball Tongue made all bass players look cool for once, so many bands tried to copy this sound & never quite got it right imo.

Black metal from Georgia...

One of the very best BM channels on Youtube that post daily.
I had this on yesterday myself, this is BM as it should fucking be.

Is it just me or can you hear a Gorgoroth kinda sound in this album?
(To me Gororoth will always be about Pest as best vocal)

When I hear real BM like this you feel it inside you (well I do anyway) too many "BM" bands these days fall so short of what they aim to be, this is raw as fuck & taking NO shit. A most excellent post imho, for once I get on my knees & bow to your taste.

Last edited:
Some really original black death stuff, love pretty much everything these guys do

You see the problem their guitar player got into a few months back, I'm quite sure he got a lot of jail for that.

For me I love the old death metal stuff, Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated is one death album that to my ears just has the whole style wrapped up, that for me is death metal 101. Suffocation are another band that I just love, the album Suffocation - Human Waste is another that is for me just 100% what death metal should sound like.

The only famous folks we have round here are the original line up of Black Sabbath.
Iron Monkey were formed not that far away too, It's only a short bus trip away & I can walk down the streets Black Sabbath grew up on & played their first gigs etc.

I didn't hear about Cannibal Corpse's guitarist. What did he do wrong?

Yeah, I love all the classic OSDM bands like Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Suffocation, Immolation, Morbid Angel, Death, Obituary, Malevolent Creation, Pungent Stench, Incantation, etc etc.

Then of course if we are taking more old school death metal there are tons of incredible bands that are known more by your more seasoned metal heads but which aren't necessarily pioneers, some of my favorites being bands like Demilich, Adramalech, Demigod, Order From Chaos, Nocturnus, Sinister, Brutality, Korpse, etc.

Iron Monkey is a great sludge band by the way.

I love sludge bands and also the whole NOLA scene and bands like Eyehategod, Soilent Green, Buzzoven, The Melvins, Crowbar, Grief, etc.

I fucking LOVE Carcass and one of my favorite tracks of theirs has always been Corporeal Jigsaw Quandary (the cover The Berzerker does of it is also awesome) and here is a REALLY talented Swiss chick doing a classical piano cover of it.

I have honestly never heard anyone do a classical piano cover of a death metal song, but it works really really well.

The massive piano can't even take the intensity of the track as she breaks one of its' strings at 1:58!!!

This is definitely something I would show to people who think that death and black metal are just noise.

I wouldn't even tell them that it's a death metal song, just show them the video, and if they have the taste to actually like it only then let them know it's a Carcass song and show them the original.

For point of reference, below the pianists cover I will link Carcass's original version and The Berzerker's cover.

I actually don't know who's I like better: Carcass's or The Berzerker's as The Berzerker just does such a kickass version. It's too bad they broke up. I would have loved to have gotten a chance to see them play live.

Classical Pianist's Cover:

Original Carcass version:

The Berzerker's cover:

Cannibal Corpse, Deicide, Suffocation, Immolation, Morbid Angel, Death, Obituary, Malevolent Creation, Pungent Stench, Incantation

100% with you on all of those.

I didn't hear about Cannibal Corpse's guitarist. What did he do wrong?

Following last week’s arrest of Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O’Brien on assault and burglary charges, a new report reveals that more than 80 firearms were found at the home of the death-metal musician.
A search warrant obtained by the Tampa Bay Times lists the arsenal of weapons as roughly 50 shotguns, 10 semiautomatic rifles (including a couple variants of AK-47s), two Uzi-style rifles, and 20 handguns. However, only one of those firearms, a sawed-off shotgun, was illegal to possess, provided that the other guns had the proper paperwork.

There were also a number of locked safes, and, as previously reported, a couple of flamethrowers in the residence. In addition, there were thousands of rounds of ammunition, several other weapons, and three skulls in the house.

100% with you on all of those.

Following last week’s arrest of Cannibal Corpse guitarist Pat O’Brien on assault and burglary charges, a new report reveals that more than 80 firearms were found at the home of the death-metal musician.
A search warrant obtained by the Tampa Bay Times lists the arsenal of weapons as roughly 50 shotguns, 10 semiautomatic rifles (including a couple variants of AK-47s), two Uzi-style rifles, and 20 handguns. However, only one of those firearms, a sawed-off shotgun, was illegal to possess, provided that the other guns had the proper paperwork.

There were also a number of locked safes, and, as previously reported, a couple of flamethrowers in the residence. In addition, there were thousands of rounds of ammunition, several other weapons, and three skulls in the house.

Do all mdpvheads prepare to the zombie apocalypse?

Do all mdpvheads prepare to the zombie apocalypse?

In my experience yes they do, people do really weird shit when they get into that stuff.
I still think it is one of the best drugs I've ever taken though. You just gotta know when to stop smoking before you start to think the “rapture is coming.” & that “aliens have landed”

Dismembered and Molested (by aliens)
Meat Hook Sodomy (Those bloody aliens at it again)