NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

You like Anal Cunt or GG Allin also?

Trust me though if you like punk check that Minor Threat link & let me know what you think on it.
I like them equal to The Exploited....that says it all imho.

I got so much shit off people when I was working in the USA & I went to a party, got drunk & put this on & began to sing LOUD & jump around.

You like Anal Cunt or GG Allin also?

Trust me though if you like punk check that Minor Threat link & let me know what you think on it.
I like them equal to The Exploited....that says it all imho.

I got so much shit off people when I was working in the USA & I went to a party, got drunk & put this on & began to sing LOUD & jump around.

These guys are funny

Im more into symphonic death metal but i also like all other types. Punk isn't a favorite but i like who you posted . Minor threat is good though.

Im more into symphonic death metal but i also like all other types. Punk isn't a favorite but i like who you posted . Minor threat is good though.

My ex was into that kinda metal (symphonic death metal) some of the vocals are good but IMHO it isn't hard enough, I'm a huge fan of the old style death stuff like Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse etc. Effigy Of The Forgotten - Suffocation is one of the best death albums ever, that vocal OMFG!!!!!!

I'm not usually into most punk tbh but when it is good it's amazing & the harder styles like PV I just love.

One of my most loved PV punk albums of all time.

I like cannibal corpse and overkill. Just in my old age im listening to a bit softer stuff. Depending tbe mood though. Thats why i love music, especially metal. It feels empowering and try having sex to cannibal corpse lol

An Indian friend showed me this, not my taste per say but just shows how popular metal is

Fucking love this band- utterly beautiful atmosphere. Not black metal but one of the more interesting styles to be born from it and they have a new album soonish!

/\ I just learned of them a few days ago from that page I posted lol. Pretty impressed so far.

How the hell a BM band from the USA managed to get this sound is beyond me, this could be right from rural Finland or North-West Norway it is that good.
Keep BM evil.

Brand new Trond, my heart actually skipped a beat upon finding this today.
Mgła wish they sounded this brutal & hate filled.

Fuck Mgla and their knock off garbage.

Joking, I have their 3 lps of vinyl and consider them decent second-rate knockoff BM, but I laugh at the recent efforts of them to weasel out of the fact they play for the shitcunt in Clandestine Blaze (who are god awful IMO). Just own it you tryhard nihilists. These antisocial guys in their hoods with their dark feels who don't want anyone to know they support a far-right band. Grow some balls Mgla.

I hate the current witchhunt where folks are trying to single out the far-right BM musicians though. I am not right wing, I find far right politics embarassing, but damnit, BM is meant to antisocial. Its not meant to be agreeable. I think the PC culture might end up killing extreme metal. Let's not allow it! ?

Though the video I am posting probably doesn't help the extreme metal cause. :| I cannot help but fucking love Sabatan and the 6 songs they have written over their career:

My God I got no idea what is going on here today but that is another post I agree with 100%
I'm NOT into N.S. politics myself BUT I really like a lot of NS BM bands (I have several Absurd albums for example & their track Pesstanz I think is one of their best tracks, I am fully aware of what they are singing)

BM is meant to antisocial. Its not meant to be agreeable
1,000,000,000,000% AGREE there, when you listen to bands like Ad Hominem who I personally am a HUGE fan of that is the the kind of thing I feel, BM isn't for "trend" people or folks that think they are dark, BM goes way beyond this "KVLT" stuff that idiots seem to think it is based around, these kinda people usually live with ther parents into their mid 20's & wear corpse paint when they go to gigs. I'm close to 40 than 30 & to look at me you would have no idea I love proper harsh BM, I've never worn corpse paint & I truly love the track "Go Ebola" by Ad Hominem, there are several people I've known IRL that used to think they were "true BM" & to be honest were just fools, the typical bullet belt, tight black jeans type, one night we got into a debate about BM & they were being all KVLT & the topic of "the feeling" you get from the music, they were giving it the usual shit about cold forests etc & then I spoke up...........the room was in shock when I had finished & they all called me "a Nazi" etc then walked out......the thing is with me I don't care if you are black, gay, Jewish or Communist etc I truly dislike everyone the same.

"1976:Zaïre
Fever - Headache
Muscle pain - Sore throat
Bleeding - Vomiting
Diarrhea - Rash
Disfunctional liver
And kidneys
Next step: death

Go ebola!
Outbreaks of joy" :love:

@swilow

One of the best cover albums I own, it is all N.S. stuff & tracks by Absurd & some of the covers are done better than the original, this is one case imho.

Original

When I used to get drunk when I'd go visit my mom I would play this & dance with the dog, she began to learn the music & would get all excited when it came on & if I didn't pick her up then dance she would go mad at me then bark till I did it.