Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Merry Bluelight Christmas!

katmeow

Bluelight Crew
Where's the flashing tree icon when you need it?

Ah well, have a lovely christmas kiddies. Have fun, eat lots, drink up, and be good or that fellow in the big red suit will probably molest you ;)

Stay safe and look out for your mates if you happen to be partying it up!

All the best for 2007
24.gif

Haha awesome =D

I posted up a merry christmas thread in events so i will share the tree with you ;) It doesnt flash though :(

DSC00754.jpg

Merry Christmas folks.

Merry christmas to you too, and everyone else on BL. Im going to do my best to put on at least 5 kilo's today, im already drunk so theres not much to say there. Haha, im going to go wake everyone up and give them huge cuddles...wish my lil 11 month old neice was here, i'd dress up as santa and freak her out haha, nah my little neice and my beautiful bf are the only ones i really thought about for this christmas. damn the girls only 11 months old and she has about 20 presents from her mum(my sis) a few from me and many more to come, shes going to have a good life, im stoked.

I can already tell its going to be an awesome day, have fun guys and smile for the world.

^ it's bedtime, ketaman ;)

Merry Xmas to my fellow AusSocialians. I hope you all have a wonderful day (even if christmas is the worst day of the year).

=D

Merry Christmas everyone!

! I was driving home tonight and went past the single most insane residential christmas lights display I've ever seen. Honestly, I nearly crashed my car because I was blinded by such chronic fairy light enthusiam.

I tried to take a photo but it just doesn't do it justice.

A little while later I ran over a rabbit and I'm wondering if God was kinda like, 'In your face easter bunny!' when it happened or if it was just a coincidence.

Yeah, all the best, I love youse all very much. I'm not sleeping tonight, hopefully Santa will come and play PS2 with me into the early hours.

Kickass... =D

*edit: maybe i should get off the pc now lol*

Last edited:
Merry SeXmas to all!
Couldn't help incorporating that joke in there :D

Merry Christmas all.

I am sooooo happy cos for the first time ever in my life I get to wake up next to someone on christmas day.

For me, that is really special.

Merry Christmas all! - Though I'm fairly new around here, I feel all of your posts have helped me through such a difficult year. All the best for NYE and stay safe. ;)

Merry xmas to bluelight!

its kind of sad this is this first thing i did when i got up :(

^ same LOL

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a happy, safe and superfantastickickass festive season. :D

X-Mas wished to Aussie BLers

just got on my computer this morning to check my emails. and thought a little christmas wish to my fellow aussie BLers is appropriate..party hard and safe
love you all!

Not that i care about x-mas at all, kinda pisses me off, but happy christmas to all of you. :)