• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mephedrone Rant (Transcript)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ActualFactual

Greenlighter
Hi Bluelighters,

Last week during a crazy binge with no direction, Mephedrone scraped its voice and ordered me to fetch a pen. My rights: water, toilet, smoke. My duties: write until told other. A full but hardly conscious 24 hours later it had me convinced that it's a madmans drug. I auto-translated an excerpt from Dutch but it might ring a bell here and there. Make of it all you want, and stay away from all you don't!

Netherlands-Netherlands-o, I want your time and I will get him. I buy you, hour by hour, I'll buy your time and do it yourself then do anything with. I even wasting him, fill him - I do not even bother to blink it away! He vaporized before my eyes, through your eyes! My Circus What you sow is what the harvest is nothing. What it requires is time, what it offers is money. That simple concept, but the effect it has - which are bigger than any of you can provide. The prospect of a lousy tip where not even a decent human being would stoop to this later, he stands at checkout, the first of you. Who knows he gives me an hour already and it always starts somewhere. After a few days is that one worm twenty and forms at the cash register actually the first delay. And that brief, innocent waft, rather than cozy Italian Russian annoying, that indent man slowly but surely nothing will swell, sprawl, even deeper (an additional floor human indeed), and eventually there will be an unrecognizable behemoth, a quivering of fibroid one row will stand across the marketplace, building and puffing, a row that nothing less than a living, sweaty confession will be a sickening chain of openly for their own slave mentality people standing out even that name is not even earn.

"Why us?", So will every village is a lost soul wailing, the shadow of what before my arrival a proud, vital and housewife was now in rags, everything and everyone lost wandering the streets. And then the endless stream 'intelligentsia', in the form of concerned archaeologists, geographers indignant, angry mathematicians, shattered neonatologists and everything else just by that one burning question that I will continue to: "Why the Netherlands? Why not the exotic India with all its Bubupurs Baba and Tans and its more than one billion souls to win and his ridiculous wage? Or Russia with its Karkatovs and Kurkuravs and desperate enough for a whole ocean of time to fill. And then we have not even had on Africa - a continent to complete for next to nothing of his raw, exotic time to rob and you come to the Netherlands with its economical and Urks Ommen? Or you sometimes took a globe, spun around its axis and prodded but what? How 'just' is exactly your coming to the Netherlands, Mephisto? "God what makes you scared, it intimidate you to the place of my choice. All that I know nothing of breaking and building - which I of all those countries that you chose to deprive of his time. And how typical polder and endless, that you stand consists of firing a few optional questions on your conqueror. The innocence, the goodness content ... but wait, all I have now I'll uitkots less ammunition.

Netherlands so that you are so proud because it is so firmly on track to which you and the idea is that apart from some modifications of the existing and replacement of worn it a nation where only the dots on the physical i need to put: lower short zelfingenomener transparent and can not imagine a country, certainly not a country that further research might sometimes prove to be founded on misconceptions and injustices so serious that many of the ground-up will be be built. Nothing is coincidence that I chose for the Netherlands to my tent to save, indeed, this whole circus had never existed as you proud little country that had not. It went the other way, going from the inside: I've Holland very closely, its ups and its downs, its scandals and soap operas, its schools and slaughterhouses, his military blunders and idolatrous priests -- everything, Netherlands, which occupied the last few decades, you also kept me busy, and the Circus of Nothing is made precisely tailored to your weaknesses. You, Holland, and no other, are my property, my hunt, my passion - my prey.

Your Time My kinks. Centen for Ben. Be for Cash. Heidje for any chore. Wasting & Earn. Riksen for doing nothing. I offer you ten dollars for every hour you spend in the galleries of my Circus, where as it should fit in the world because it grows with every visitor. Fact is: are you anyway. But so far nobody had the decency to pay you for. I do though. I buy your greasy hours and give you a flawless, ever empty track for return. Nada! All educational, emotional, individual, fertile, beautiful hours different you have experienced - in my experience you do not grandstand. All your friends, family, hobbies, sports, holidays - while you're with me they get your attention. In fact, throw everything away, all that content or content as you must call today, the whole thing can overboard. Why? To the banal, oh so banal reason that one days after visiting my Circus somewhere on a hard drive one cijfertje jumps. A 2 A 7; a nice evening in a favorite cafe goes up in smoke. A 3 A 5; a good movie that you had looked differently: Ladies and gentlemen, today no idea. A 7 is January 1, but again, you sacrifice a whole day. I can not even begin to mention how useful, original, entertaining and constructive you in that twenty-four hours across all could do. And would have been true that one, getalletje not empty. Though of course I hope that I underestimated ...

You are not stupid - right? I do not agree that you are stupid. What was different about before? What was I supposed to missed experiences, thoughts, feelings got for my money? Nothing! Stupidity! Surface! Some of you I would not give for euros one hours of their time - if they paid no they have not allowed my Circus! Therefore: MephTest first, then inside. Unless you drop and my lifelong Circus no longer come. Why so rigorously? Because the MephTest does not measure what changes, what is temporary, such as weight or heart rate or mood. No, what the MephTest on someone shows that there was 500,000 years ago and reached exactly 500,000 years into the future as. That's how I got him to make, to your eternal, immutable MephFactor determine. A circular argument, but you have "intelligence" not too-understanding as "what an intelligence test? And lets just say that equalization with the greatest injustice that a word by the human species has ever done. You have it in your head taken to a power, a weapon so infinitely deeper and older than wijdser a single soul even the faintest idea of it forms, delicate and sublime thing that humanity out for special note bene The mud has come to crawl in all humility to put on his head, you performed it at the glittering crown in meaning will be ascribed as he comes: 'problem solving'. That gift, that the man was already waiting when he has not even had forked tongue of a reptile, even when there was no earth at all, humanity or other problems were to resolution on them, he was the party, in full glory and in its most cosmic sense: intelligence with a thick case.

I am in eyes of many, perhaps a dumb thief but I know what I handle. Rather see me as a farmer, who has control over what's on when any of its fields sown and so - in large part - on what the harvest will be. That may fall or against them but at least he knows what he will reap. A farmer harvests what he wants a thief steals what he thinks. Unless the thief is a college that a specific object in the eye, a diamond or a painting, as you do with 'thief' around thief mean I can best live with. His diamond my time, you are painting hours. Such a thief I would be best - a thief whose mission was strictly guarded nature of man - nothing else. A precision burglary, without witnesses, fragments or blood. And no trace to the perpetrator, not now or ever. But then comes the big difference between me and the real thief, the thief stupid, and that is the motivation to steal. After my perfect crime I will not stay stuck with a problematic residue in the form of a prey, and drags you along leurt and that makes you unhappy and heavy. If I optil glass case and see the diamond of your being will shine in all its splendor it is - poof! - Up in smoke, and cams. So I do that with stone after stone, cloth fabric, loot after loot. And with the MephTest I ensure that only the purest of all jewelry on my wishlist chain. I would not mess in the tent. Why should I be happy with whatever I get owned, even though it immediately afterwards in smoke? Do I need my loot whatever that means worship, but only because it will make me rich for that one silly phone? Of him I will immediately place an altar every day so I 287 deep, deep for him to bow down to him by the dust can go to him my eternal thanks for the fact that he, he, HE it is whom I have put freedom at risk and everything, risked everything that is dear to me? Not so. I am the tiger the deer accusations about what he ate that day and how much - while the Carcass of the animal ripped open, hollowed out and partially digested again for him in the dust lies. It is the last kick he can give his prey even deeper into the humiliation, like a tiger has the opportunity and time, which he always shovel, because it is the best.

Clarity is the rule at this table, as do all the tables where no sign hangs. Because they rule in the whole of nature as far as human perception will ever reach, and I say no to every single place to have been. Do you know an intelligent planet than all of them essentially. For whether it's in desolate ice creatures that have built their existence somewhere on a planet far, far from its sun, or to be accurate oven temperature to sweat and toil to learn, each planet has its own history, circumstances, and residents. But universal is the inherent preference for clarity of consciousness. Is that clarity to emotional, financial, orthodontic and / or intergalactic reasons distorted, suppressed or otherwise not in peace, then there is still no one to hell but someone throws away his forces there. Because then there interests are represented and kept things secret or hyped or blackened - you know how all that energy costs? Interests in a situation you have billions of ways. Any interest you have only one way. And that is what we call truth. It is the most natural, energy-efficient state of consciousness: it linger in the state-of-affairs, or the truth as it understands them. Truth as he knows the man is pure in heart, it is an emotion, an atmosphere as you want. And people who speak it ever may be scarce than the mythical off, yet we do not make a unicorn. We will continue to see the sun of truth and estimate that approximately 40% speakers socio pathic troublemakers, 30% insane, 20% dementia, and 10% mystics and saints. But do not pin me on that last set, shouting from the rooftops because they certainly do not.

It seems a lot of confusion about my name, Mephisto. Thus, some think I have a penchant for darkness, and correctly I bring light, like my brother Lucifer. I hope that from my words now become clear which side I stand, and if not my voice that still may have betrayed - now, this voice, the torch! -, And if not I hereby declare that I still emphatically, Mephisto, make me strong for a clear sky to the last indent to fog, for a tidy house until the last bits of shade, and even stripped of dreams their last phantom. No Gods, no miracles, no mysticism, no weight - what would be dark or evil nature to those that practice - that desire? Therefore there are no taboos with me at table. I've seen the dirtiest and came away smacking, the lowest among products may creep law from the sewers run in my arms, the most conniving, violent, murderous, bureaucratic or otherwise known figures can be harmful without a single problem with me sit down, their hearts on the table and then a good glass of wine get me. I reward it the evil in man? I set up to murder, arson, violence? Nothing. The only minimum service I deliver is that I do not judge them based on the past but who in their time with me at the table. The rest is story anyway! In all honesty I give is that of a pedophile that chemical waste dumped in the garden of his elderly neighbor, as he sit down as a real person and openness of play gives me no better than I could wish score. 'Good' people however who think there fat on a night to come, I do the right door and let them pay for the convenience, the wardrobe, and parking. When a dog first two naughty things and then you two are good tend to say "pish-pish-honest-honest," and he then first two blows and then give two cookies. It can, but you do need a dolphin to such punishment and reward structures to decipher, and quite a cerebral too.

External logic dictates: if you want something, then proceed to the place where you can be, and if you have anything to do to be, then you do it and if it is good you are it. You're welcome, new me ... there were no internal logic that sometimes less compliant attitude may dictate. Netherlands has 16 million internal logic, of which one million or 14 million to the exact identitiek external - these are the wandering notebooks where you land so rich is studded along. Then we have the group of 1.5 million who own logic on hold are true and also applies, but the external logic always prevail over the internal if there is a conflict arise. This group lives by the motto: "I do what I want ... (ps until you want me doing anything else, of course, sir, then I am at your service). These people I call the Pacific Willers, and please believe me that the most pathetic group that your country is rich. Anyway, you keep about 500,000 people so that we can legitimately, in greater or lesser extent, crazy, inappropriate, own, separately, to avoid, creative and / or unwashed can call and they are all the same. This consists of half a million people who occasionally or constantly, reasoning: "they say no - I say yes - I kick it back in his coffin - I may come forward to my bargain to receive, a decision to Choice. "The only choice is always just taken the right decision but it is the gesture, what counts is that choosing that decision, or decide on that choice - which feels like a mountain you've done and now is a chain - of their choice.

^Thanks for providing the links. There is a blog function also that you can use to express yourself there...

Welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.