• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mephedrone on a aferparty.

MoonLiquid

Bluelighter
Good mornin/afternoon/evening whatever it is there haha:).

Well swim still haves some mephedrone and we don't really have a party where swim can use it because , swim heard that it won't last long and the party's where swim goes to lasts up to 12 hours ( and this one 15 hours haha) and mixing it with amfetamine is dangerous and swim doesn't want to be the full party on meph
Well the question is:
Is it really dangerous to take mephedrone after a few hours wait from you're last amfetamine take? Like on the afterparty? and not mixing it with other things?

Sorry if this question is stupid.

Have a nice day!

Don't use swim, we all know it's you and it doesn't protect you. Anyways it's generally not a good idea to mix different stimulants but if you're not still high on the amphetamine and if you don't do a big dose of the mephedrone you will be okay. Just stay hydrated as much as possible

Haha sorry, it's a bit confusing because some people told me i should use it here.
Yeah i'm not sure if i'm going to do that though , we were not going to plan to do it in a high dose if we are going to do it.
Thanks for ya answer!

It's okay it's just against the rules here and makes the post harder to read. Well if you do go head and use the mephedrone I would recommend not doing the amphetamine earlier that day. Which is what you are saying right? Lol

Yeah we wanted to do it maybe on a after a party at someone's house later in the day.

Last edited:
taking mephedrone after being on amphetamine will stress your body and it probably won't be as fun as if you had come down and had a rest in between taking the drugs

So it's a no go then i guess :) thanks for ya answers!
Yeah i meant like 2-3 hours later after you're last amphetamine line.