Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mephedrone & mdma tolerance

pioa77

Bluelighter
hooked into some mephedrone for the first time last night. enjoyed the high but the side effects associated with this drug were noted mildly so will not be indulging anytime soon. My question is what are peoples experience on tolerance to MDxx as have some half decent pills for NYE but i am concerned my indulgence in Mephedrone so close to thursday will dull teh effects.

Your thoughts / experiences are appreciated.

Mephedrone mostly works on the dopamine receptors to my knowledge so there shouldn't be any significant cross tolerance.

Someone like phase_dancer would be able to give you a proper scientific answer.

mdma and mephedrone tolerance

answer to http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=480280

What really scres me about mephedrone becoming popular and used amongst clubs and basically everywhere MDMA and speed and coke is used is tat we really don't know what it is like for the brain and body to mix this weird drug.

I've had intense psychedelic experiences from having a small amount of 2-C-T-2 after a mephedrone night out (bout 1.3g orally). It really felt good but I was munting out so hard it felt like some kind of warped opiate nod or G blow out i couldnt get out of. It was scary afterward because I thought was I close to death then, seeing as both drugs have been noted to have MAOI properties.

Anyone thinking of mixing drugs with meph, before after or during should probably not do it, but since it will be done, please don't do it while mephedrone is peaking. Although mephedrone seems to mute the effects of MDMA afterward I still think its not healthy, you seem to not get any high but comedown hard from the MDMA. I don't know why it doesn't make MDMA more potent like it did with 2C-T-2 but obviously something odd is going on. Does anyone know if mephedrone has SSRI properties as well?

A solid warning to anyone mixing this stuff with street pills

I had a terrible experience snorting a pill that tested green to purple slowly (mandelin) but was mostly BZP and meth. I knew what Id snorted as soon as it wet up the nose... fucking piperazines.. The pill had a layer around it to keep the meth and BZP safe from moisture I guess, and for some reason that layer did test purple and also show meth (green).
Anywho BZP and speed is fucking horrible without coming off meph but this put me in bed for a full week. complete scatterbrains, heat problems, blood pressure through the roof, hallucinations, vomiting, pupils unevenly dilated. just an insane look on my face for a week.. basically thought I was dying. So it would be wise to not mix street pills, even those that test purple/black with 4-MMC. You may get piped and I promise you will pay.

Great post OhMeinGott!

I hope you register and join our community, sounds like you have lots of good input to add.

answer to http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=480280

What really scres me about mephedrone becoming popular and used amongst clubs and basically everywhere MDMA and speed and coke is used is tat we really don't know what it is like for the brain and body to mix this weird drug.

I've had intense psychedelic experiences from having a small amount of 2-C-T-2 after a mephedrone night out (bout 1.3g orally). It really felt good but I was munting out so hard it felt like some kind of warped opiate nod or G blow out i couldnt get out of. It was scary afterward because I thought was I close to death then, seeing as both drugs have been noted to have MAOI properties.

Anyone thinking of mixing drugs with meph, before after or during should probably not do it, but since it will be done, please don't do it while mephedrone is peaking. Although mephedrone seems to mute the effects of MDMA afterward I still think its not healthy, you seem to not get any high but comedown hard from the MDMA. I don't know why it doesn't make MDMA more potent like it did with 2C-T-2 but obviously something odd is going on. Does anyone know if mephedrone has SSRI properties as well?

A solid warning to anyone mixing this stuff with street pills

I had a terrible experience snorting a pill that tested green to purple slowly (mandelin) but was mostly BZP and meth. I knew what Id snorted as soon as it wet up the nose... fucking piperazines.. The pill had a layer around it to keep the meth and BZP safe from moisture I guess, and for some reason that layer did test purple and also show meth (green).
Anywho BZP and speed is fucking horrible without coming off meph but this put me in bed for a full week. complete scatterbrains, heat problems, blood pressure through the roof, hallucinations, vomiting, pupils unevenly dilated. just an insane look on my face for a week.. basically thought I was dying. So it would be wise to not mix street pills, even those that test purple/black with 4-MMC. You may get piped and I promise you will pay.

I believe Mephedrone is a slight MAOI so it will intensify the effects of 2C-x's compounds. This would make it very dangerous to mix with 2CT7.

Pipes and 4MMC, that doesnt sound like a nice combo at all!!!

I may have had this combo a couple of weekends ago (think I may have had some caps with pips in them), with some pills that were def MDxx.

Comedown was shocking. I was burning up on a 2 hour train trip home, about 2 hours into the comedown. Thought my heart was pumping way to fast. I was a bit paranoid, and very scat.

Took about 3 days to recover.:!

Pipes and 4-MMC come down is hell.

Spent hours in bed wondering if I was gonna have a heart attack.

4mmc doesnt have a come down at all. Thats why i luv it, i could go to work or drive after using it. Its like i didnt do anything. Pipes i agree there not drugs there poison. Anyone who enjoys the comedown off that is nuts. I wouldnt go near that shit again with a 10 feet pole.

Weed did not help at all, was horrible.

Couldn't move in case I pushed my heart rate up too much.

I thought it was the 4-MMC as well, have had high heart rate from that + weed as well.
But that was towards the end of a big weekend, so I think the whole thing pushed it up.

The high from the pipes was completely destroyed by the 4-MMC, I felt mild stimulation again for about an hour, like when you re-dose MDMA.