• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Mephedrone Addiction

So basically... just wondering, anyone else out there that quit(or even still taking) and now their stomach never feels satisfied?

Also from the OP, do you know what you weighed before starting to use Mephedrone and what you weigh now?

We all know Mephedrone is a major appetite suppressant, when on binges you know you have to eat something and at this point its the hardest thing in the world to do.

I you can't cut it out completely I would start taking supplements like Centrum multi-vits. Over a week you will start to feel these kicking in and helping your body along.

Personally I was around 19 going on 20 st. in my late teens. This has dropped to 17 st. and I would admit this is because of Mephedrone (not eating for days at a time). Since keeping it to the weekends I fill myself with vits through the week and have my daily allowance of protein and creatine and pump the weights, if your into that kind of stuff this can go a long way in making you feel better and healthy.

I weighed around 68kg.. then down to 59.. now around 63.

Haven't touched drone since Saturday.. benzofury has replaced it and I feel like I could definetely keep 6-apb as a recreational drug. I was using 4 - 8g a day.

Definitely get your hands on some good multi vit supplements. Sounds like your body has and is going to be taking a beating with RC's.

How much use is too much? am I okay doing it a day or 2 a wk max? avoid doing it how many days in a row?

Also from the OP, do you know what you weighed before starting to use Mephedrone and what you weigh now?

We all know Mephedrone is a major appetite suppressant, when on binges you know you have to eat something and at this point its the hardest thing in the world to do.

I you can't cut it out completely I would start taking supplements like Centrum multi-vits. Over a week you will start to feel these kicking in and helping your body along.

Personally I was around 19 going on 20 st. in my late teens. This has dropped to 17 st. and I would admit this is because of Mephedrone (not eating for days at a time). Since keeping it to the weekends I fill myself with vits through the week and have my daily allowance of protein and creatine and pump the weights, if your into that kind of stuff this can go a long way in making you feel better and healthy.

I agree keeping ur body healthy and nourished should def be a priority when doing any kind of substances like this... smart man u are

I agree keeping ur body healthy and nourished should def be a priority when doing any kind of substances like this... smart man u are

Thanks,

Its just a case of understanding what the drug does to your body and helping your body recover from the aftermath safely lol

Meph is a brilliant drug, just a shame its neuro-toxic.

I know a little bit about MMC. Not going to say how much I've used because I don't want the criticism. But it's a lot.

Is it neuro or cardiotoxic? Is it more neuro or cardiotoxic than alcohol? Vodka makes me feel way worse than 4MMC.

Worst part is the psychological addiction. I'm reminded of the fucking phenomenal sex I've had on it, and thinking about that hounds me because they have been the most pleasurable experiences of my life.

If you have the temptations of a woman who likes to do it with you and plenty of it, all the "Life is great don't get excessive and risk it all" philosophies fly out the window.

I've been off of 4MMC for about 3 months. My choice. I've noticed no physical problems and exercise every day for at least an hour. I take a lot of antioxidants and soy protein.

Tip: If you use MMC, go to Wal Mart and buy equate nutrition shakes to drink while you're doing it. It helps a lot. Also Gatorade. Don't go over 4 equates a day.

hmm do you get a tendancy to shit your stomach out? smoke fuck loads of nicotine sticks and go for long walk way early in the morning?

How much use is too much? am I okay doing it a day or 2 a wk max? avoid doing it how many days in a row?

If you are feeling the desire to do it as frequently as once a week, you are almost certainly seeing the beginnings of dependency. I have watched people limit their use in the way you propose to do, then eventually slip, escalate, and find themselves suddenly sustaining a 3g/day habit. Be careful dude.

I would advise you to keep your use to special occasions, or the odd weekend. I'd certainly avoid using it any more than fortnightly. I've never had a problem with it, but I know many people who have. Personally, I'd rather spend twice as much money on a gram of MDMA, because I can have about three or four good nights out on that, while a gram of mephedrone will last me a night and leave me with a craving for more that I have no sensible desire to fulfill.

I know a little bit about MMC. Not going to say how much I've used because I don't want the criticism. But it's a lot.

Is it neuro or cardiotoxic? Is it more neuro or cardiotoxic than alcohol? Vodka makes me feel way worse than 4MMC.

I doubt I will personally ever have the strong desire to touch this stuff, but just thought I should meantion that a drug can feel absolutely perfect, with "no side effects" and still be very neurotoxic.

I doubt I will personally ever have the strong desire to touch this stuff, but just thought I should meantion that a drug can feel absolutely perfect, with "no side effects" and still be very neurotoxic.

Mephedrone sure as hell doesn't feel absolutely perfect either.

Here's a scientific guess as to its toxicity

It seems as though scientists still haven't gotten round to doing any real toxicology tests on mephedrone. Kind of alarming since people first started using it in 2003.

Last edited:
Damn, I didn't know it has been used for that long. Pretty alarming indeed.

I only heard about BZP and M1 back then.

Drone is far too popular (and now old) to garner no proper research attention.