• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Its funny how You once thought i wanted to control you

High light
Is the time right
Hear the bum saying how its Still too Tight
Oh right
So kind blow my mind
Tripping on moon light with the moon shine in the right time
It will come for the bum
The Lady will be first in line
For the act of oh my god
You werent lying she came three times
Using four fingers on the girl with free mind
Like in past times saying oh right
Take me by Hand gon be alright
I promise it will be More than fine
For the sake of You my soul is fine

Last edited:
I feel just awful. The inside of my head is broken. And I need prayers badly. Or something. Maybe I could take baby aspirin.
I'm just done with everything.
Sending love, and that soft place that most of the time seems to good to be true, and surprises you when you even remember it.

love, and a soft universe. If only for a moment

It’s almost 3 months since I quit my anti-psychotics and a month since I relapsed on meth. I’m starting to hallucinate but not in a scary way. I probably should shut this whole thing down by going back on my meds but I lose so much of myself when I am on them.

It’s almost 3 months since I quit my anti-psychotics and a month since I relapsed on meth. I’m starting to hallucinate but not in a scary way. I probably should shut this whole thing down by going back on my meds but I lose so much of myself when I am on them.
Decisions my friend. Is that expensive meth even worth it?

Its funny how You once thought i wanted to control you

High light
Is the time right
Hear the bum saying how its Still too Tight
Oh right
So kind blow my mind
Tripping on moon light with the moon shine in the right time
It will come for the bum
The Lady will be first in line
For the act of oh my god
You werent lying she came three times
Using four fingers on the girl with free mind
Like in past times saying oh right
Take me by Hand gon be alright
I promise it will be More than fine
For the sake of You my soul is fine
Thank You for the poem !
I had to go work a shift and more on the way
but I am sorry I didn't have time to say I love your poem. Allot !!

Well if we are having some self reflection here it is. There was once upon a time where I atleast could "get it". Instead of that today we find ourselves numb ala zombified. What I cant take anymore is what Im currently taking aka zyprexa. You just dont get it do you, bitch please theres glue in my skull. I have to try whether my brain works better without zyprexa or if its just wishful thinking.

Alcohol is the worst drug of them all. Had a huge fight two days ago with my husband when we were drinking. Now I have a concussion and is too bruised up to go outside. Ugh. Never have this happened on any other drug than alcohol.
I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of my husband, he never laid a hand on me, just one other time when we also were drinking. And I gave him a few scratshes and bruises too both times so.. Still not ok though but he's no wife beater.
I hate not being able to go outside and I hate being this tired from the concussion. As soon as I lay down I get so tired I'll fall asleep.

And on wednesday there is a new police hearing regarding my abusive stalker ex. The police have found a film that I have to watch to assess if the sex in it was concesual or not. Im worried they only have found one film, since I know now he had the webcam on the whole time every time I was at his place. Oh well, they have fucking 14 TB of material to go through, so they might find more.

Much love to you all blue friends, and im so thankful for this thread, I don't know what I would do if I did not have an outlet like this for my emotions.

I'm basically ready to die immediately. It's both mental problem and not.. in That Its experienced as depression but is secondary depression and grief due to dealing w loss of my life due to chronic illnesses