• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Bored AND anxious?

Sounds uncomfortable.

I had weird dreams today. Someone was following me around, trying to throw up on me. So i took his head and shoved it toward the floor and he fell in his own vomit 🤷‍♂️

I'd rather be anxious than bored.

I hope your family is doing well. Even though IDK you well - no creeperino.

Life is life. I need to move forward and stop Chasing women. That brings 60% of my suffering. Get my shit together and use alot fucking less drugs

Anxious and panicking again, need to meditate and control my breathing. My head is fucking noisy today, a lot of self blame, panicking that I'm fucking crazy. Can't help no how no way, the answer is always the same. What a fucking fright to be alive and your head is fucking exploding, maybe need some more zyprexa. This is really fucked right now. Ouuuuch, my fucking entire Nero is sysytem is fucking going out of my fucking head. Need to calm downnnnnnnn. I'm know I'm going,g to die but I don't know when or how. Its like I'm, no it is, like I'm trying to figure out how and when I did. Its fucking insane. Think ill take another 10 mg zyprex on top of the ten I took just now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I caved on tobacco but haven't bought any myself at least.

Sometimes substances help some like my bipolar meds i need. I have PRN seroquel.

Hope you ease your mind @The Axe

I’m feeling like an antisocial bitch.
I wish I had coke to make me wanna talk to people. This sucks. I just don’t have the energy. Does anyone else like... find it hard to feel motivated to talk to other people and kind of question what the point is?

I’m trying not to take my anger at being at this place out on them but boy am I cranky girl.

I’m feeling like an antisocial bitch.
I wish I had coke to make me wanna talk to people. This sucks. I just don’t have the energy. Does anyone else like... find it hard to feel motivated to talk to other people and kind of question what the point is?

I’m trying not to take my anger at being at this place out on them but boy am I cranky girl.
Join me in discord. Lets talk it out. If you need to vent, I sent you the link

Okay... after clonidine I feel less bitchy :) Good thing I’m doing such stupid low rate shit that I could be off my face and still do it perfectly. Also had lunch. What is it with girls? Food seems to fix most moods 😂 Only have a few hours to go. Can’t freakin wait.

I feel just awful. The inside of my head is broken. And I need prayers badly. Or something. Maybe I could take baby aspirin.
I'm just done with everything.

I aint the only gift on this situation. I hope there was more people like you earth. I plan to visit California in 1-2 years (inheritance etc) so lets see if your still fertile...