• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Mental Illness Support Thread V. How do you feel?

Honestly I don't even take that many compared to other people with PTSD, GAD (social anxiety), Bipolar type II, and Asperger's. Clonazepam, Vraylar (thank God), Xanax as needed, and lamotrigine.

How do you like vraylar?

I'm on it too. Seems fine. No complaints.

Curious why you say thank god though.

I'm pretty sure vraylar ruins the meth high.

Good luck with accommodations 🙏

Heres some humor to people who suffer from the same disease that I do(being human)

Madness00: Schiz, you wanna go to party?
Schizopath: Not atm, I got parties at my home
Party at home: AMPHETAMINE PSYCHOSIS

Thats only right. Chilling is low key winning imo. Great choice bro.

Saw an new old friend thats 40 something. Seems to me that autistic people can be very passively manipulating at their worst. I fucking hate it.

I decided to go back on the olanzipine at 10mg, and am attempting to be cordial and not judge my wife. Might as well medicate.

Stay safe. 5mg works well enough for me. Its absolutely the best antipsychotic for schizophrenia.

Finally got the end to thinking "do I have DID". I dont and thats it. Just schizophrenia.

Comedy, what a great outlet. And you can tell a lot of comics have dark sides because you need to see things for what they are, which IMO happens more when depressed than elated. Sure, our self confidence may lack, but we can see the ugly in the world more clearly. And that, is hilarious. There is nothing but absurdity in this world and when elated we just skip to our lue, ignoring it all.
Agreed! I rely on comedy To keep me fairly soon I miss days. And You know I guess the jokes that’s OK too because I think I’m hilarious! But seriously I do think that I am a sense of humor makes a big difference in a lot of pain he definitely comes from crêpes if it happens in life will be when I make fun of yourself and make light of things. I need to write things down more because I’m not in the middle of it is funny to say later sometimes..But seriously I do think that I am a sense of humor makes a big difference in a lot of pain he definitely comes from crêpes if it happens in life will be when I make fun of yourself and make light of things. I need to write things down more because I’m not in the middle of it, it is funny to say later sometimes.

Hmm well I'm sad and torn.

I'm on meds for two years now (Effexor, Abilify and Gabapentin) for my depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. They help me. I'm scared to quit them. But I can no longer feel my favorite drug, meth. It took awhile before the meds blocked it out, but it's happened.

I was sober 15 months and I took my meds like clockwork and I guess it finally started to do some work on my brain. Now I'm using again and I feel it like 25%

I've THOUGHT about quitting them, but my mental health is more important to me. I'm throwing away money though. I need to just quit meth since it basically doesnt work, but we all know that's easier said than done. I cant feel opiates anymore either. Only pot.

Getting high is like my normal. I dont get buzzed off of it. I feel like 'me' when I do it. I've been a poly user for at least 10 years daily.

Idk what to do. Any input?

Unwell. I was better in prison, it seems. I never thought I’d say that. I thought those girls were sadder and more doomed

but fuck

that’s me 😭

Hmm well I'm sad and torn.

I'm on meds for two years now (Effexor, Abilify and Gabapentin) for my depression and Borderline Personality Disorder. They help me. I'm scared to quit them. But I can no longer feel my favorite drug, meth. It took awhile before the meds blocked it out, but it's happened.

I was sober 15 months and I took my meds like clockwork and I guess it finally started to do some work on my brain. Now I'm using again and I feel it like 25%

I've THOUGHT about quitting them, but my mental health is more important to me. I'm throwing away money though. I need to just quit meth since it basically doesnt work, but we all know that's easier said than done. I cant feel opiates anymore either. Only pot.

Getting high is like my normal. I dont get buzzed off of it. I feel like 'me' when I do it. I've been a poly user for at least 10 years daily.

Idk what to do. Any input?

I thought about quitting vraylar to use meth but i too value my mental health more.

I've also heard horror stories of coming of antipsychotics.

How do you like weed? I like it a lot. It helps my cravings too.

I thought about quitting vraylar to use meth but i too value my mental health more.

I've also heard horror stories of coming of antipsychotics.

How do you like weed? I like it a lot. It helps my cravings too.
I love weed. It's perfect. Only disadvantage is I cant secretly smoke it because of the smell. It's the perfect drug. I'm also on probation and subject to drug test which is bad if I'm smoking pot.

My mental health is more important too. I just came on here to complain about it haha.

Not that i was in jail for long but man i love my freedom. Can walk a minute to get food and drink, any time i want.

Hopefully you can take advantage of freedom!

I LOVE my freedom and have been out for a year and some change. I’ve been mostly clean. It’s just VERY difficult emotionally or worse... mentally. There is SO much going on out here . Too many layers. It’s overwhelming (esp sober - after almost 15 years of use). I know I will learn how to truly be free, again. I know 💀

I love weed. It's perfect. Only disadvantage is I cant secretly smoke it because of the smell. It's the perfect drug. I'm also on probation and subject to drug test which is bad if I'm smoking pot.

My mental health is more important too. I just came on here to complain about it haha.

=======~

420 blaze it.

I just got off probation earlier this year. I violated 3 times for meth but i was in mental health court so i got dismissed regardless.

How do you like vraylar?

I'm on it too. Seems fine. No complaints.

Curious why you say thank god though.

I'm pretty sure vraylar ruins the meth high.

Good luck with accommodations 🙏

I LOVE Vryalar. I've been able to do Molly, acid, and stims on it without ruining the high too much. With acid I just take 2x as much. Btw I did get the accommodations! Vryalar has just been wayyy better for me than other antipsychotics. It doesn't make me tired, gain weight, etc. It actually makes me a little stimulated too which is nice.

I LOVE Vryalar. I've been able to do Molly, acid, and stims on it without ruining the high too much. With acid I just take 2x as much. Btw I did get the accommodations! Vryalar has just been wayyy better for me than other antipsychotics. It doesn't make me tired, gain weight, etc. It actually makes me a little stimulated too which is nice.

That's awesome.

For me i can't get a good meth high but strangely everything else seems to work.

Yep no tiredness or weight gain here too.

There was a German study (my psych told me) where they thought vraylar to improve cognitive function (in ways). Glad you find it stimulating.

Boy do i love my stims.