they just scared
not manly to impart satisfaction on a female
BS... love to love ya baby
love to feel ya squirm and move
love your taste
your scent is with me always
wanting more
where ya at?

Do you think Donna Summer was more CUNT CENTRIC, as Grace Jones was ASS CENTRIC?

The song by Grace is about using coke and having anal sex.

Last edited:
If I was straight I'd totally be down to muff dive. I think some guys have had bad experiences with someone's scent down there and just assume it's always going to be unpleasant with all women.. If you're totally clean and they still don't eat the poon it's time to find a new man to devour that hooch. We're not in 6th grade anymore. It's time to eat that girl pussy like no tomorrow!

I would state that the male genitalia is a little bit easier to keep clean and especially if one is circumsized. So in general, women and gay men probably have less issues with performing oral sex on a man. It's also just orally more convenient since it's a rod itself lol. On average guys don't last long enough to make women reach orgasm. Performing oral on them first for a while is a good way to get the extra time in.

Last edited:
If I was straight I'd totally be down to muff dive. I think some guys have had bad experiences with someone's scent down there and just assume it's always going to be unpleasant with all women.. If you're totally clean and they still don't eat the poon it's time to find a new man to devour that hooch. We're not in 6th grade anymore. It's time to eat that girl pussy like no tomorrow!

I would state that the male genitalia is a little bit easier to keep clean and especially if one is circumsized. So in general, women and gay men probably have less issues with performing oral sex on a man. It's also just orally more convenient since it's a rod itself lol. On average guys don't last long enough to make women reach orgasm. Performing oral on them first for a while is a good way to get the extra time in.
yepyep gotta pre heat that shit...

thee ol two hole tilt a whirl and don't stop till she wants the worm...

This confuses me even more. But... sounds filthy.

nah it can easily happen

I had a multi-orgasmic ex who would frequently come in 2 or 3 minutes, nevermind 5.

Unusual yes but absolutely possible

You must have a wiener blessed by Aphrodite herself.

nah it can easily happen

I had a multi-orgasmic ex who would frequently come in 2 or 3 minutes, nevermind 5.

Unusual yes but absolutely possible

Same here my Wife is like this, will always cum the first time in 3-4 mins especially when its doggy style and I keep ths right tempo. Pretty much always cums at least three times, really love it helps inflate my ego. She says all types of heavily sexual things which helps get me going really well, best sex I've had in my life by leaps and bounds.

... someone's scent down there and just assume it's always going to be unpleasant with all women
There is unhygienic and there is non-compatible ... (this all just my personal opinion).

Now if one has sex with another and can wake her/him in the morning by kissing her/his inner thighs and it tastes like honey from the gods to you may as well marry him/her. It will remain tasty for as long as you are with him/her, IME.
Now... if he/she just doesn't wash and just lets sh** grow that's a whole notha level, brrrrr.
But if she clean and it still doesn't seem quite right... maybe it isn't? Time to move on, IMO. Sex with them will only be mediocre at best.
Best sex with someone who cannot get enough of each other in their mouth hungrily. Damn....
No body curious if we compatible and inda era? im right here ond cona. holla.
<3

This confuses me even more. But... sounds filthy.
You must have a wiener blessed by Aphrodite herself.

not at all, I just knew how she liked it

she had a pierced clitoral hood and apparently pre and post piercing were two very different realities sexually

i've seen her cum on a rollercoaster, on a bumpy bus and leaning against a washing machine without any further stimulation

not at all, I just knew how she liked it

she had a pierced clitoral hood and apparently pre and post piercing were two very different realities sexually

i've seen her cum on a rollercoaster, on a bumpy bus and leaning against a washing machine without any further stimulation
my ex said she got a orgasm fireing a ak47 I believe or some automatic weapon in front of her dad... on accident of course

Another thread inspired me to write this, but I have a question for guys who don't like eating pussy, or simply will not do it.... why?! What do you dislike about it? The whole experience? Are you disgusted by it because you really secretly want a penis in your mouth?

I'm a female and I would personally never eat a pussy because girls are disgusting, but I like men so I wouldn't hesitate to suck a dick. If you are sexually attracted to that gender, how could it disgust you? I just don't get it.

It mainly has to do with hygiene. I enjoy doing .... those naughty words, which to me sounds like the squalor of sex. "Eating pussy" is not a sexy statement. "Licking vagina's clean" is much more arousing vernacular.

It's very simple; I lick your vagina clean until orgasmic completion on two grounds: You shave your pubes off, and don't smell. That's it. You won't find a more "to-the-point" answer than that with guys.