Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Men of Movember, show us your mo!

Klue said:
picture063rr8.jpg

I'm tempted to take the fingerstache to the pub tomorrow!=D

I have seen a set of fake mustaches called "Mustache Party". I want that really bad.

People where doing that fingerstache shit about 5 years ago. It wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now

eggman88888 said:
People where doing that fingerstache shit about 5 years ago. It wasn't funny then and it isn't funny now

Wow. You really are the grinch that stole christmas.

Have one of these <3 . Or do you hate them too?

Well they were new to me a couple of months ago.
It makes people laugh and thats always a good thing.

"hey have you heard of a fingerstache?"

'No'

*raises finger to lip*

*uproarious laughter ensues*

Its a winner I think.

:D

^ I thought Klue's pic was great as well, and i'd never heard of the fingerstache, however, i'm pretty much out of the loop on most things. =D

^ OMGZ hoptarse; are you comingz 2 war of the worldz? can i borrow your phat pants? %)

...kytnism...:|

As an aside, Mr S is growing a handle-bar mo, pics to come later on in the month. :)

This whole moe thang is killing me.. So fkn itchy lol and not to mention the grey hairs poping through!!

Animal-based fats are the leading cause of prostate cancer... Stop eating red meat...

There, I just saved everyone a whole heap of time and embarrassment of sporting a mo'. Just send your donations to my PayPal account.

Any mustache updates? Maybe ladies could grow a 70s bush for cervical cancer! =D

^ I rekon there are a number of women in the world that could grow a decent moustache!

Sexy! But not as sexy as old men with hair growing on and out of thier ears! ;)

:D

Im still waiting to see some pics of the boys participating... *twiddles thumbs*