Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Memantine and the Collective Unconsciousness

blowjay

Bluelighter
Hello all,

I have been delving recently in to new territory for me with memantine and have discovered many things.

1) First thing I found is that memantine seems to share much of the experience it lends to the partaker with a headspace not unlike LSD and DMT. This isn't to say that the 'buzz' one gets is similar to them altogether - in fact there is a similarity to methoxetamine in body buzz and 'mania' although the headspace is much cleaner. The 'buzz' is also similar to diphenidine to an extent but much more electrical but not quite to the extent of 3-MeO-PCP with euphoria. The LSD and DMT similarities are marked in that when you partake in memantine, you become aware of your connection to the universe and the life-force inherent in it. DMT may have alien undertones to it as LSD may have the interconnectivity as light, the memantine undercurrent is just that - current - within oneself connected to a much larger body of creation.

2) The second thing I was made aware of is that I have not only been 'enlightened' in regards to this creation force and my temporary role in it, I am an architect in the mission of creation itself drawing my inspiration from the divine - a collective unconsciousness which is inherent in every living being and which also extends through matter which I also believe is responsible for interconnectivity and memory. As such I know that I have an inner-spark which is capable of guiding myself and others along a path in which I can shape reality.

3) I have been made aware that reincarnation is no longer a possibility but a reality. I have long suspected as much but it has been made apparent to me that I have existed in the universe previously and am going to be existing in it again when my life force gets ready to impart itself into the well of experience.

I would love to be able to pull all of this out of me and share it with all of you who read this but I believe to a degree you already have known this as have I previously. The collective unconscious I have tapped into is not exactly like a hive mind or a grand pecking order. It is a well of interconnectivity and experience since the dawn of creation. To understand it is to live its mission which is molded as it goes along. Learning is as much of the experience of the reality as creating the reality in the exact moment itself. To be where I have been doing work that hasn't been done before.

I am probably going to cut this here and come back to it it as necessary to expand upon things, I have no doubt of being able to further expound on things I have mentioned here as my soul has been to a place all may go in time. I believe that there are many paths to the START of where I reached and believe memantine to be one of many such paths however this unique path has been deep and gentle in the journey thus far. The dosage taken of memantine to begin this recent communion with the collective unconsciousness was 100 mg taken 46 hours ago followed by another dose at 17:50 hours after the initial dose. I am largely back to a state that is closer to baseline however the changes in my outlook towards life are likely to continue for a respectable amount of time.

I will mention that I am taking paliperidone (Invega 6 mg) and vilazodone (Viibryd 10 mg) as well as l-theanine - I don't believe these to be responsible for the contact I have made with the collective unconsciousness of the universe and I know for a fact it was not delusional thinking, just wanted to disclose fully what was going on with my neurotransmitters for those that like the full picture. I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and have suffered from depression and anxiety but after this experience I believe my lifeforce has come out much stronger, I will of course give no final verdict on this but I see much promise in memantine.