• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbs Meetup - 24th April - Lounge @ Docklands - ROLL CALL!

39025Dsc00632-med.jpg

Last edited:
-

Nice photos guys - although the meet-up was short it was great to meet everybody I didn't already know, and even greater to see some of you later that night.
Hope to do it again soon - Cya!

---

Tom-000, people cannot view your pics due to bandwidth exceeded. i.e
Bandwidth quota exceeded for the day. The web site would work again after 24 hours.

Members are given an initial bandwidth quota of 1000 MB monthly. Sites a monitored on a daily basis and would work again after a 24 hour time frame. We offer our members unlimited bandwidth, to request unlimited bandwidth please contact technical support with your web site URL.

Try uploading them to www.image-dump.com or somewhere that allows bandwidth more than you currently have.

will do the pics after dinner...

cant really say much bout the meet up guys...to the people who actually took the time and introduced themselves...tom-ooo and the two nightshift boys it was nice to catch up...muzby, moe and ashaman and maxload you guys alway rock.

harraser <3 enough said. mwah!

it would of been nice if the other girls there could of said hi to me...im not the scarey!!! *rolls eyes* not meaning to sound bitchy.

im glad we changed venue even though i thought i was gonna get my ass raped for changing it :)

*goes off to have dinner*

you look sexy in anything, honey. I like it best when you wear nothing though

^^ LOL @ avatar....."come here! i am going to nibble your toes!! ARGH!" =D

Meetup was mad, enjoyed it heaps....was tops to meet Dandy again, man you are a crack up....also was awesome to meet everyone else, and big thanks to COTB for her hospitality and biscuits at her place ;) Sorry for the party pooper-ness :\

Will catch up again soon, and will let you all know when i am comin back down to Melbs for good :)

PS.....i just remembered the female body dj system Muzby!!!! hahaha, classic :D

~Melb Meet Pics~

such a happy bunch ;)

30044meet_up_012_WinCE_.jpg

maxload, tom-ooo, moebro, (unknown)

30044meet_up_019_WinCE_.jpg

eze451, maxload, tom-ooo

30044meet_up_010_WinCE_.jpg

ashaman

30044meet_up_004_WinCE_.jpg

dandy, child of the beat, eze451

30044meet_up_007_WinCE_.jpg

muzby, moebro

30044meet_up_002_WinCE_.jpg

half of tnargus, maxload, tom-ooo

30044lalala_WinCE_.jpg

me and harraser

these are the only decent ones i took on that day...as i got drunker...the pics got worser lmao...

people in pics include:

myself, harraser, muzby, moebro, tnargus, tom-ooo, ashaman...plus other people i dont know the names of. (now i do: exe451 and dandy) <3

Last edited:
blonde mop is eze451
the goateed guy is dandy

you met them like a yr ago :p

lmao...i was calling em 'nightshift boys' all night cause i couldnt remember their dam names lmao :)

haha its all good starfalls :)

i dont really remember going to nightshift, so we are even :D