• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melbs] Digital 2006 - Atlantic Wharf - 14th April (Good Friday) - REVIEWS

A friend of mine has 2 spare tix for this event.

$55 each, if anyone's interested. Send me a PM!

<3

Friday;
Late change with rain.
Min: 12CMax: 22C
^Meep... rain... :( At least the temperature is being raised a little.

So after some last minute illnesses and piking, we have 2 spare tickets for this.

Going for $45 a piece, PM me if you're interested.

PS Yay! Only 11 hours to go! :D

I suggest you cure your illness with beer at the espy and enjoy some good DnB in the form of London Elektricity ;D

edited title for reviews :) heard it was a good night from the messy accounts

party was good...

crowd was nice.. there was some great eye candy..

plenty of room to dance.. umm...

i dunno.. still smashed...

<3

The day was drizzly and wet but the company was beyond compare.

We cooked up an absolute storm before we left and munched on eggs Benedict, sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs and hot cross buns before partaking in masses of champagne and jumping in the awaiting taxi.

The music was great on the whole but I was bitterly disappointed with Dave Pham's experimental set. I'm his dedicated fan-girly and he just didn't do it for me which was deeply troubling. I stayed in the [mostly empty] room for almost all of his set but it just didn't get going. There were too many ear screeching moments for the crowd to really get into it.

Rex The Dog was definitely the stand-out performer of the whole day. He was so joyous bopping up there on his decks and was very talkative to the crowd who surprisingly all knew his tunes. He played his classics including the very cheesy Frequency and had the entire room grinning from ear to ear and pumping it the whole time.

James Holden was very solid, as was Joris Voorn - quite liked him. Lab 4 were as usual outstanding, but I wasn't overly excited about seeing them again. I guess we're a little spoilt having them tour every other event. :p

The porta-loos were utterly revolting. The lines to use them were at least ten people deep at any one time, and there was no shelter meaning everyone was drenched by the time they got in. Mud everywhere, and they SMELT.
That was really the only negative part to the whole day - everything else fitted together nicely to make it a great event. :)

Last edited: